People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:38 am

RC doesn't exactly need consent for a bitch to "put out".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:06 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:33 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:29 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:16 pm
More shitbags illegally dumping their trash on my property. I'd love to catch these cunts. And by "catch," I mean with a bullet from a gun.
This is why you shouldn't live in Oregon, nigga. Hang out with me in Ohio, bitches basically throw pussy at you left and right. And they always throw their trash in the proper receptacle.
I'm assuming they are all over 40.

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:44 pm
Banging beat grannies that hang out at the bars you get shitfaced at while you're shitposting on DHI is an acquired taste, bro. I don't think tictac is up for that.  :lol:

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:07 am
DON'T look for poon in Ohio. I grew up there. The hot ones are all taken, and they are all disgusting whores or fucking Puritans who won;t put out.
Damn it, sometimes I forget that I told you niggas about the 60-year-old I plowed. :lol:

Anywho, quit bro blocking, I needs me another wingman out here. It's not easy walking into nursing homes alone looking to get laid. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:44 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:06 pm

Anywho, quit bro blocking, I needs me another wingman out here. It's not easy walking into nursing homes alone looking to get laid. :lol:
As an ohioian as well the CIAnigger is right, most girls in the north east have kids if you're over 18..
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:58 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:44 pm
Rapeculture wrote:

As an ohioian as well the CIAnigger is right, most girls in the north east have kids if you're over 18..
Haha, these Ohio ladies just love the D. Cumsluts one and all.
rabidtictac wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:40 pm

mad bum wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:

That's why RC goes for those with kids in college. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:37 am

So I guess I should complain about the snow. We've had tons of it over the last two days. 30+cm over night right at the start of March is very rare. But honestly, I enjoy it. I can all-wheel drift around corners, I could work hard in the open cold for hours and feel alive without getting cold or sweating like a pig, while heat kills me. I don't have to hurry anything in the morning at work because the old fuckers that shoot out of the bed before break of dawn to annoy you at the first, fucking minute of opening are incapable of getting to my store.
Nah, really, it's all fine and dandy to me. I even enjoyed getting a 50kg bag of salt and strongmanning the fucking thing around.
I welcome Winter-Chan. I hope as many refugees freeze to death or decide to fuck off to warmer climates as possible. I can easily last for decades in this weather.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:57 am

So I was sadly curious about the top twitch streamers, theirs this guy called timtatfuckhead and apparently makes around 100k a MONTH with subs/sponsors/donations alone. If you watch it for a minute all you see is SUB SUB SUB messages the whole time with this douche sitting there basically doing nothing, not even playing games.

This kinda got me depressed yet I realize that's why so many idiots stream now and why twitch is so over bloated with people, everyone wants a piece of that mommy credit card pie.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:06 am

Just realize that getting mad at that is like getting mad at somebody winning the lottery. Good for him. Seriously, he's hit the homerun through no fault of his own. But put the pencil down. Don't fill out that lottery ticket. You're not going to win and you'll waste money and effort trying. Cruise on like you did and you'll be better off.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:48 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:40 pm
mad bum wrote:
That's why RC goes for those with kids in college. :lol:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:06 am
Just realize that getting mad at that is like getting mad at somebody winning the lottery. Good for him. Seriously, he's hit the homerun through no fault of his own. But put the pencil down. Don't fill out that lottery ticket. You're not going to win and you'll waste money and effort trying. Cruise on like you did and you'll be better off.
Seriously, getting super fucking popular on Twitch and Youtube more or less seems like winning the lottery anymore, you just never know what's going to end up being a hit. Who in the fuck ever thought Pewdiepie would be a fucking millionaire from doing his schtick?

However, if Spoony somehow comes back from the grave and gets big money again, I will lose my shit.
rabidtictac wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:22 pm

He'd have to have some semblence of motivation for that. I rate Bill Cosby's chance to get big in TV again higher.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!