People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Lindsay's Liver

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:25 pm

People who insist that "everything is political" are the worst.

These people are
1) usually hard left, full-blown commies
2) making an excuse for their love of preaching from their soapbox constantly
3) obviously interested in finding out where everyone in their life stands politically so they can shun the infidels
4) boring as fuck

I have a Facebook friend who's going on about this right now. This dude is all of the above. I'm saying nothing.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm talking about people like this:

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:33 pm

>they implied niggers would ever change anything though politics

Looting and burning is more their alley.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:50 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:25 pm
The less I hear about politics IRL the better. I've never been in the mood to discuss that shit in person anywhere at any time.
The more a person talks about it and brings that shit up in any casual or unrelated discussion, the less they know. It's just fucking tiresome.

I'd honestly rather have some guy talk my ear off about car mechanic shit because they assume I must be into that and know about it because I drive a nice car.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:11 am

I push away people who talk politics, even if their views match most of mine it’s tiresome and I don’t want to hear about it. Granted ideology has made me an isolationist, I once met a cool lady and she wanted to follow me on social media, the moment I saw she had “no lives matter till black lives matter” I closed off contact. She wasn’t even black, big shocker there.

It’s like vegans, can’t stand to be around them.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:53 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:25 pm
They're like the new version of those overly religious folks, but instead of whining about Harry Potter because it promotes satanism, they whine about Harry Potter because its writer has a wrong opinion.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:40 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:11 am
I I once met a cool lady and she wanted to follow me on social media, the moment I saw she had “no lives matter till black lives matter” I closed off contact.
Should have at least tried for a BJ first.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:15 pm

RedLine wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:40 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:11 am
I I once met a cool lady and she wanted to follow me on social media, the moment I saw she had “no lives matter till black lives matter” I closed off contact.
Should have at least tried for a BJ first.
She wasn’t bad looking by any means, but married I believe, probably to Tyrone.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:16 pm

I got a splinter in a callus on my forefinger, and tried to pick it out with my nails. Borrowed a needle from a coworker about 15 minutes ago after I got back from lunch. Now my finger hurts and is gross from me butchering it.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 01, 2024 12:27 am

You're that colleague that always has some kinda health issue all the time, eh?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Wed May 01, 2024 1:14 am

Not at all. I hardly ever get sick, I just hurt things a lot. I'm just less paranoid about it once I dropped the booze for a life of adventure and extreme boredom in equal measure.