People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Pepsi Man

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Pepsi Man » Tue May 21, 2019 12:47 am

I don't mean to interrupt the complaining going on (which is an actual good complaint, btw, and is being given good answers) but god I'm so tired of having to clarify that my own opinion is my own opinion to normies on the internet. It happens so often that I've had to resist the urge to add, "in my personal opinion," to some of my posts because I shouldn't have to do it for functioning adults to understand.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 21, 2019 2:08 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 12:47 am
I don't mean to interrupt the complaining going on (which is an actual good complaint, btw, and is being given good answers) but god I'm so tired of having to clarify that my own opinion is my own opinion to normies on the internet. It happens so often that I've had to resist the urge to add, "in my personal opinion," to some of my posts because I shouldn't have to do it for functioning adults to understand.
Just state everything as pure fact. Fuck 'em.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue May 21, 2019 6:13 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 2:08 am
Pepsi Man wrote:
Just state everything as pure fact. Fuck 'em.
This. State everything as fact including lies.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Tue May 21, 2019 5:14 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
That drives me nuts. It's such a redundant statement. Do I really have to begin every sentence with, "durrrr, in my opinion..." Of course it's my fucking opinion, it's coming out of my mouth!
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue May 21, 2019 6:58 pm

I've never felt the need to clarify that shit. If people don't lile what I say, fuck them.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Wed May 22, 2019 10:01 pm

Speaking of which, people who say "I'm allowed to have an opinion!" when you counter their argument. Duh, nigga. Nobody said you weren't allowed to have one.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 22, 2019 10:25 pm

Also "opinions can't be wrong". Complete retardation.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 23, 2019 3:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 10:01 pm
Speaking of which, people who say "I'm allowed to have an opinion!" when you counter their argument. Duh, nigga. Nobody said you weren't allowed to have one.
To which I would reply "I'm allowed to make fun of your opinion".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 23, 2019 4:48 pm

Nothing fucking works today. Fucking servers are unavailable, IT team of something different fucked some numbers preventing shutdown. Fucking technology can eat a dick!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu May 23, 2019 8:09 pm

A gentleman such as yourself shouldn't have to put up with such things, maybe you should teach them a lesson they will never forget.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]