To the stupid jerks of this website!

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: To the stupid jerks of this website!

Post by Rushy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:13 pm

David Penelope wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:54 pm
You people responded exactly the way I expected you too. Mainly with childish comments, meme pictures and other Internet nonsense such as posting with my same name making remarks I never would. You're all miserable people that hate your own loves and therefore seek to spread your malice against other people that are enjoying theirs. Noah doesn't care about you and neither do any of the other people you feel so free to talk about. This is a place of malice and hate ran by spiteful people that live bitter lives. You're no better than the people you try to belittle so much and actually you're quite worse. You follow them they don't follow you so how important can your life be when you merely spend your free time belittling people that you consider less than nobody. You're nobodies yourselves. Just anonymous faces and names I'm sure many of you have your own depressions, diseases, health issues and aren't living so lavishly as you'd like for the internet to believe. I read a hateful comment where someone stated that no one of rational would come here to confront you guys. To that I say no one of rational would go to the point of making a website and posting day after day about people they consider to hate. If you were about something or had a life of your own you'd be busy doing that not here. You don't fool me you only fool yourselves. This place is a haven of losers and despicable people.
And you are here because...?

People like to talk about internet critics, because it's a peculiar trend and following the often eccentric people behind it is much like watching a reality show, except it's reality. Some hate, others just ride the wave. It's basically online bar conversation.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:45 am

I bet he's going to go back to the TGWTG forums and copy pasta everything over.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:35 pm

Jewnoo, if you ever save any part of this forum make sure it is this and only this thread.
David Penelope wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:48 pm
Take a look in the mirror! You're hurting people only because you hate yourselves!
lol
CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:14 pm
I mean, by all means post to your hearts kahntent.
This forum needs more wordfilters.
David Penelope wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:54 pm

BTW Kek? Isn't that from World of Warcraft? It's quite ironic to call someone a nerd when using a nerdy term but do continue to think you're different from those very people you choose to insult.
What the fuck? hahahahaha
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:38 pm

"kek" indeed stems from WoW but I don't remember anyone here ever calling somebody a nerd.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:47 pm

Forum needs a word context filter lol.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:03 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:38 pm
"kek" indeed stems from WoW but I don't remember anyone here ever calling somebody a nerd.
What? How? And how do you know that?

I found it funny because he(/she/xe) explained it comes specifically from World of Whorecraft of all things while calling someone a nerd.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:07 pm

rat-fuck wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:03 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:38 pm
What? How? And how do you know that?

I found it funny because he(/she/xe) explained it comes specifically from World of Whorecraft of all things while calling someone a nerd.
I heard that claim before so I googled it. Turns out that Alliance players and Horde players can't undertand each other in-game. So when a Horde player says "lol" it comes up as "kek" to an Alliance player.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:59 pm

The language barrier is actually a really cool idea for those games that no one really uses, I remember playing a mud that did the same thing and you could actually put skill points into learning the other races language. Granted it was just to talk shit but still neat none the less.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]