Women are not badasses....

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: Women are not badasses....

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:05 pm

"Clap back" has to be the most overused phrase in Human history, and it's only used by women apparently. I'm seeing that shit everywhere these days: EG: He said women are illogical, so she clapped back "fuck you I'm a badass and I own it!"

It means REPLY but women can't say reply, they have to speak in motherfucking slogans and ad jargon ALWAYS. I noticed this when reading the newspaper review for some gay-ass fem book called Moxie. Two paragraphs in the reviewer writes that the character clapped back. I was like WTF, and sure enough the reviewer was a damn woman.

tl;dr - women fucking suck at everything and can't even give proper blowjobs without gay dudes training them.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:19 am

Women love all the mainstream social programming/marketing shit. Ad people love women and most ads are aimed at women.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

sigh

Post by sigh » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:34 am

Badass women are a marketing concept, and are just another iteration of the girl power marketing strategy from the late 90s/ early 2000s. It is also the reason why current year feminism is as ugly and unnatural, they try every trick in the book to make that as unmarketable as possible, because the noble cause of empowering women became a very marketable slogan and lost it's original meaning and instead of empowering women made them into blind trend followers. You can put the male gaze in to the same frame, You cannot create art that is pleasing to the eye, because no matter how innocent it is it will eventually became corrupted by the evils of men.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:13 am

Don,t forget that sexually you have to be a degenerate. Leave your kids and husband, suck a thousand dicks, fuck with someone of every race but yours. Condemn your culture and customs. And don't you ever kink shame. Except for when a women wants to be a housewife, shave her armpits and doesn't want to get ganbanged by a dozen niggers in some club - that's revolting and anti-feminist.
It's your life, only as long as you do what we want you to do.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:16 pm
Best part is when the lead chick's grandma is almost killed by a tornado, and when she's being wheeled away to the ambulance grabs her hand and tells her she has to "stop it"--like stop weather and shit with science.

Here's that fucking commercial. Women run marathons. Women eat cereal. Own it. Da fuq?

Who is she supposed to be talking to? She's so defiant and angry about it. "Yeah, and we chocolate too fucker." Who is telling you not to eat chocolate, fatty?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:53 pm

Who's she saying that to? Men. Chubby cunts feel guilty munching that Snickers bar and they think guys talk behind their backs. Dunno about you but I don't give a shit. I don't care what unfuckable slags eat.
It's other women who tell her not to eat chocolate. But women like to pretend that all the shit they do to each other is men's fault.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:37 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:53 pm
Who's she saying that to? Men. Chubby cunts feel guilty munching that Snickers bar and they think guys talk behind their backs. Dunno about you but I don't give a shit. I don't care what unfuckable slags eat.
It's other women who tell her not to eat chocolate. But women like to pretend that all the shit they do to each other is men's fault.
The guilty flees when no man pursueth.

Nobody fucking cares. Nobody fucking cares what any of these femifuck cunts do. But oh, they sure care what we do!

"Men aren't manning up and getting married."
"Manspreading: The New Shoah of Our Era"
"Listen and Believe Women Whenever They Say Anything"
"Why White Men Should Feel Shitty Forever"
"Whiteness and Maleness: Hitler 2.0 and Why We Must Destroy it"
"Standing Up To Pee: Should It Be Illegal?"
"Men and Having Fun: It's Patriarchy"
"Heterosexuality and the Fall of Womankind"
"Cultural Appropriation: It's Everything You Enjoy, So Stop It"
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:22 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
But women like to pretend that all the shit they do to each other is men's fault.
This is the reason feminism isn't dead. No one hates women more than other women (and MGTOW) but they never solve this shit amongst themselves.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:50 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:22 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
But women like to pretend that all the shit they do to each other is men's fault.
This is the reason feminism isn't dead. No one hates women more than other women (and MGTOW) but they never solve this shit amongst themselves.
This is the only good MGTOW video I ever found :lol:

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:22 pm

Women are badasses when they:

1) Give birth
b) Cook for their husband
3) Clean the house
4) Raise kids

If you do all those things without complaining too much, then men will find you badass.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.