What have you been banned for on other forums?

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: What have you been banned for on other forums?

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:51 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:39 pm
I've never been banned from anywhere before but today it finally happened, I got banned from Facefuck for hate speech. I guess that qualifies me as an official hate speaker now.
What did you say?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:54 pm

There has been a huge hullabaloo in Finnish media this week about one Iraqi refugee who got deported and then killed back in Iraq (or at least so his family (who are also refugees in Finland at the moment) claims, there hasn't been any real believable evidence even to back their claims). This resulted to wide concern among politicians and pressniggers how Iraq is dangerous and how deportations of Iraqis should be halted etc. I posted how he could've as well been shanked in a refugee center here in Finland, wherever you are surrounded by Iraqis the odds to be killed are about same, it's not the Iraqi soil what makes them kill each other. I guess that post got mass reported and they take Wery seriously this kind of wrongthink.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:49 pm

Oh so kinda how the left here protested the deportation back to Afghanistan of 30 high criminals. They were bohooing how those poor murderers, rapists, robbers and generally violent shit wouldn't be safe back in goatfucker land. Who the fuck cares?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:16 pm

B-b-b-but muh feelz. Reported for cyber-raping me with your racism.

There you go Kugel, that's who and how they care. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:03 pm

War criminals belong in a war-torn hellhole. It's as natural a home for them as pigs and shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:25 pm

If you don't wanna go back in your shanktastic homeland, maybe you should try to behave.

Though the funniest thing I've heard is some diplomats trying to rescue German ISIS members from their Middle-Eastern death sentence. I know they're technically Krautland citizens, but come the fuck on.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:40 pm

It would only be fair to bring them back to publicly execute them here with a proper trial. But out legal system doesn't allow for that and our population is much too soft to observe justice. So staying down there to get bombed is just as fine.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:30 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:54 pm
There has been a huge hullabaloo in Finnish media this week about one Iraqi refugee who got deported and then killed back in Iraq (or at least so his family (who are also refugees in Finland at the moment) claims, there hasn't been any real believable evidence even to back their claims). This resulted to wide concern among politicians and pressniggers how Iraq is dangerous and how deportations of Iraqis should be halted etc. I posted how he could've as well been shanked in a refugee center here in Finland, wherever you are surrounded by Iraqis the odds to be killed are about same, it's not the Iraqi soil what makes them kill each other. I guess that post got mass reported and they take Wery seriously this kind of wrongthink.
That's it?

I knew Kikebook was gay as shit but I didn't know it was this gay
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:37 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:25 pm
If you don't wanna go back in your shanktastic homeland, maybe you should try to behave.
Low IQ, probably from inbreeding, makes it virtually impossible for them to control themselves.

ban

Post by ban » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:50 pm

A substantial lack of discipline might as well explain why they constantly pss and shit themselves while going around shouting "muh rape" everytime a woman, girl or boy crosses their path as well. Goes for all illegals.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow