What have you been banned for on other forums?

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Bobito

Re: What have you been banned for on other forums?

Post by Bobito » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:40 pm

why in some places of europe they are called roma ? I corrected some faggots that they are just called gypsies.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:48 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:13 am
it's quite acceptable to hate them.
It really is. Tyson Fury (British Heavyweight boxer, Lineal Champion) can't get Irish citizenship even though his family is originally from Ireland because they're Irish gypsies and the Irish don't consider gypsies as people.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

ban

Post by ban » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:48 pm

Bobito wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:40 pm
why in some places of europe they are called roma ? I corrected some faggots that they are just called gypsies.
Because it's the abbrevation of Romani which is what gypsies were called before they went full canniball-child molesting-nomadic assholes. Nowadays some people call gypsies "Roma" because it's more PC. Others just don't give fuck, like in Greece, you can call them what you, you'll just hear the same thing about them : they're subhuman scum.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:36 pm

"Zigeuner" aka "gypsies" has been stealthily declared a racial slur here in Krautland. The now accepted term is "Sinti & Roma", which is clunkier and a bit confusing. Who are the Sinti? Who are the Roma? Why are they always together?

(I think I should check whether or not our gypsy sauce is still allowed to be called that way.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:41 pm

Yes, Zigeunersauce is still called that all the same. I believe Sinti and Roma are just some tribe names. As far as Romanians are concerned they are all the same subhuman shit and ought to get exterminated.
Fun fact: The German term for gypsies is "Zigeuner", which is a combination of the words "ziehen" as in "umher ziehen" (roaming around) and "Gauner" (basically Criminal). So it means "roaming criminals", which is exactly what they are.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:34 am

I read that gypsies make up 5% of the prison population but only 0.1% of the general population in the UK, which means they're over represented by a factor of 50. That's insane. In comparison, black people are only over represented in the US prison population by a factor of 3.

We don't have a lot of gypsies in America. My sole experience with them is when two Romanian brothers robbed my husband in a drug deal. These guys were so stupid they couldn't even spell "weed" right. One of them ended up being murdered.

People talk shit about blacks and the like but they at least have good qualities. I've never heard of gypsies being anything besides lying, thieving, idiot criminals.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:38 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:34 am
I've never heard of gypsies being anything besides lying, thieving, idiot criminals.
And you never will because there's no such thing. Don't call them Romanians either because those can be honest and hard workers. Romanians, actual ones, would love to genocide the Gypsy pest ASAP but pozzed EU and USA prevent them from doing so. A Gypsy has no nation. They are roaming, nationless parasites wherever they are. Quite like some (((other))) kind of people still at large.
My sole experience with them is when two Romanian brothers robbed my husband in a drug deal.
By the by, sounds like you're bottom tier trailer trash, lass. Not that I believe a single word of yours but I don't quite get the reason you'd LARP in quite that way.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:45 am

I called them Romanians because they were from Romania.

I won't hear a word against Jews... unless you're talking about Hasids. There was an epidemic of herpes in Brooklyn because rabbis are notorious whoremongers and would pass the disease onto babies by sucking the blood out of their penises during circumcision.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:05 am

So just like every Rabbi ever. And just like Gypsies, they have no nationality, no matter what nation they were spawned in.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:40 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:38 am
My sole experience with them is when two Romanian brothers robbed my husband in a drug deal.
By the by, sounds like you're bottom tier trailer trash, lass. Not that I believe a single word of yours but I don't quite get the reason you'd LARP in quite that way.
She's from Jersey, it's in her blood.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]