What have you been banned for on other forums?

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
GestapoAssiman

Re: What have you been banned for on other forums?

Post by GestapoAssiman » Sat May 05, 2018 1:31 pm

When I was on DHI people were constantly being made fun of for "sperging" over something too much. Me and this other user did not like Asalieri that much, so we more or less took any chance to shit on him we had. Poonoo basicly told us to stop sperging at the time.

Then I was fasting on the desert for 90 days or so and returned when my DHI contacts informed me about juicy drama. I returned to DHI only to find out that Asalieri was full on sperging about retarded shit and Poonoo was more than happy to defend him. When I told them that they were being full spergs and that Asalieri was stupid and fat as always, people gave me shit.

I cried, I laughed, I called Asa a homosexual and then decided that my time here was done.
- and that's a good thing.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat May 05, 2018 2:03 pm

I don't remember being a white knight for him at all. Even when I liked his content back in 2010/2011 or so I criticised him a bit, I don't remember telling anyone to stop being a spergy retard and by the time you left he had made an ass out of himself during his drama with ED and parking his car outside Kyle's house. Defending him seems like a weird thing to do.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Sat May 05, 2018 2:21 pm

Me and rabidtictac were trying to prove something like Asa did in fact curse and act like a piece of shit around his kids which he always denied when people accused him of doing that. You called us spergs at the time I think, which was pretty accurate tbh.

When I returned Asa was full on "Linkara lied to me for not telling me that Iron Liz was a man! Linkara is a liar! He did not tell me about Iron Liz's genitals when I asked him about it!" and when I questioned why Linkara should tell the fat fuck anything about his private life, you defended him. The whole forum was full on Linkara sperg to the point of it being a-log troll levels of autism.

Then people called me a tranny cocksucker for criticising you for sperging. Apparently I was a white knight because I called Asalieri retarded because he asked about Iron Liz's gender from Linkara, as if he owed him a response.

It hurt my feelings, man. We were always best buddies and I told you about my divorce, the problems I had with my restraining order and how my uncle molested me and then you went and chose Asalieri because he had more subs than i did. When I tried to expose your tax fraud you removed my mod status and banned me.,

I still cry about it now and then, fyi

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat May 05, 2018 3:24 pm

Dayum, you guys surely went through some dark times. Maybe y'all should go in group therapy like Metallica did.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 05, 2018 3:47 pm

GestapoAssiman wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 2:21 pm
It hurt my feelings, man. We were always best buddies and I told you about my divorce, the problems I had with my restraining order and how my uncle molested me and then you went and chose Asalieri because he had more subs than i did. When I tried to expose your tax fraud you removed my mod status and banned me.,

I still cry about it now and then, fyi
That's some pretty dank shitposting.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 05, 2018 6:34 pm

Wait, did Asa ask "What does your gf have between her legs?" or something?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 11:44 pm
I don't think that's what they are talking about but since you've mentioned it, what would DHI-chan look like?
Since the closest thing to a mascot IMO is that horse reporter from that "DHI was right again" meme, I would say that DHI-chan is an Equestria Girl. With a giant horse cock. Because she's actually a dude.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat May 05, 2018 10:11 pm

GestapoAssiman wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 2:21 pm
When I returned Asa was full on "Linkara lied to me for not telling me that Iron Liz was a man! Linkara is a liar! He did not tell me about Iron Liz's genitals when I asked him about it!" and when I questioned why Linkara should tell the fat fuck anything about his private life, you defended him. The whole forum was full on Linkara sperg to the point of it being a-log troll levels of autism.

Then people called me a tranny cocksucker for criticising you for sperging. Apparently I was a white knight because I called Asalieri retarded because he asked about Iron Liz's gender from Linkara, as if he owed him a response.
That had nothing to do with Asalieri. We were laughing at Linkara denying being gay when it was obvious after Liz revealed he knew about him being a guy and I linked the thread to you thinking you might find it funny and you didn't and said we were spergs.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 05, 2018 10:13 pm

That's what I remember as well. Like you were pissed off about people making fun of Linkara being a cocksucker.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat May 05, 2018 10:53 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 6:34 pm
, I would say that DHI-chan is an Equestria Girl. With a giant horse cock. Because she's actually a dude.
So this

But I imagine more this.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Sat May 05, 2018 11:08 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 10:11 pm
That had nothing to do with Asalieri. We were laughing at Linkara denying being gay when it was obvious after Liz revealed he knew about him being a guy and I linked the thread to you thinking you might find it funny and you didn't and said we were spergs.
I was genuinely annoyed by the whole Asalieri aspect, honestly.
Linkara being obviously gay was pretty funny, but I do remember Asalieri banging his bongo drums on the forums like a retard going "I told you so! I told you so!". That's the thing that made me go unnecessary amounts of mucha at the time.

I'm not angry about it anymore and I was overly pissed and, dare I say it, toxic about it at the time, but it did feel like a weird double standard. Asalieri was just pissing me off so fucking much.

But like I said; I don't even care about that anymore. I suppose I was also in a pretty bad "head space" in general as Spoony would put it and everything made me flip. I do remember Poonoo (or goomba?) just contacting me made flip for no fucking reason at all.