Shitposting

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
ban

Re: Shitposting

Post by ban » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:29 pm

I have to share a terrible secret with all of you friends of DHI. I'm actually a brutha and I didn't know. But thank god that BBC opened my eyes, HALLELLUJAH! Gaze upon the fairness and physical beauty of my ancestors :

Achilles, muh nigguh. All them whiteys told us lies about how much of a fair skinned, blue-eyed, blonde, physically perfect pretty boy with long golden locks he was when HE WUZ KANG all along. It makes perfect sense, loot at our pottery :

Now if that isn't undeniable proof of of the greeks being bruthas, I dunno what is. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:02 pm

You know the factoid about all dem pure white ancient statues originally being colored? They removed the color because those statues were actually black.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:12 pm

AYYYmen famalam. Just like that beautiful black statue of Zeus / Poseidon. Some say it's blackened due to bronze aging badly and darkening but da truff is out now.
SpoilerShow
I fully expect to hear shit like that in the future since there is a growing population of black people and black "greeks" these past few years either via VERY ILLEGAL adoptions or due to having coalburners at some places in Athens(OF FUCKING COURSE).
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:15 pm

Somebody's taxes went to make that.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:34 am

Just like how Cuckfield 1 taught me that half of all Wehrmacht soldiers were actually black. Seems like my grandfather forgot to mention that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:01 pm

The Holocaust of WW2 was actually just a distraction from the real goal of The Third Reich: To erase all traces of pocs from European history.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:58 pm

TFW black-figure pottery is taken as literal proof of we wuz kangz by basketball-americans.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ban

Post by ban » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:13 pm

It would be funnier if
SpoilerShow
The turks hadn't already used that as an excuse to own Greece via KANGZ CONQUERING II : MUDSLIME DICKALOO , after their spectacular "Homer was a Turk, for real u gaiz, all your greatest poems are belong to ass". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Fucking roaches constantly rub their hands whenever the muslim population over here rises even a tiny bit, them having us turn into Nigeria Part II : The Niggering is a wet dream since they can own the whole damn area and not have to give any shit to the Albanians due to it being tainted(aka BLACKED).
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:01 pm
The Holocaust of WW2 was actually just a distraction from the real goal of The Third Reich: To erase all traces of pocs from European history.

The Fourth Reich must be doing a shit job then, since Mama Merkel just floods colour back in Europe. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:26 pm

God-Empress Merkel I - praised be her name - just wants to correct this historical error.
-Yours Truly

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:17 am

Don't look up Chirpy
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes