Shitposting

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Shitposting

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:55 am

Lefty "sceptic" YT shitter of the Armored Faggot variety. Not SJW but still far from right wing. Sees himself as enlightened and is totally worthless. Him and Lacy Green fit perfectly to each other. Two YT attention whores who found each other.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:00 pm

I would say he fucked some of the crazy out of her, but he doesn't look like the iron bull Laci craves.

Likely what happened is Laci saw easy Jewtube bux in the Sceptic Community cross overs. Because those dumb faggots actually believe a libshit like Laci is capable of comprehending other points of view to adjust her own....

Morons.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:20 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:00 pm
I would say he fucked some of the crazy out of her, but he doesn't look like the iron bull Laci craves.

Likely what happened is Laci saw easy Jewtube bux in the Sceptic Community cross overs. Because those dumb faggots actually believe a libshit like Laci is capable of comprehending other points of view to adjust her own....

Morons.
Yeah, I caught a bit of her David Rubin interview and she implied Miscarriage of Acchild's followers harassed her and that he said he was sorry for what he did. That sounds like horse shit, and she was still very passive aggressive towards him for it. And she talked in a sad tone of voice all the time like she was ready to cry, she was blatantly baiting for sympathy and was being a manipulative cunt.

Of course the Sceptic Communitytm are too dumb to realise this and welcome in any fuckwit who says they are on their side. This bit them in the ass a few times during Gamergate but they learned nothing.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:32 pm

And they won't ever. Armored Fagshit got popular very quickly for no good reason and quickly the "community" hobbled around him. Harmful Opinions, TL;DR and Logicked were keeping it real, AS is just a little tumblr cunt like Kraut and Cuckholdry or Miscarriage of Acchild.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:00 pm

Out of those TL;DR is the only one that really talks about the community much Logicked has but he's mainly focused on his own shit and I haven't heard anything from Harmful Opinions other than on that bitch Candace Owens or whatever.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:21 pm

Well, HO's stuff mostly got nuked but there's an archive channel. Him and TL;DR also made a video together talking shit about the spastic community.
Logicked just likes to make videos making fun of Kent Howind and such. I think that's totally fine. He doesn't seem to want to engage in the whole SJW crap, which is a smart decision.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:05 pm

Auli wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:31 pm
PENIS!
IS EVIL

But but, anywayz, I got the rest of the week off and managed to get some good quality paki hash, not the usual russian shit which is so hard you'll need a chainsaw to cut it, no, this one breaks nicely with just fingers and the smell of resin.. mmmm, shai-hulud.

Tonight:

This is the plan : Get your ass to Mars
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:27 am

Good flight, space pilot!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:40 am

Hitler dubs. Check 'em
phpBB [video]
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:03 pm

Heil'd!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!