Shitposting

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
rabidtictac

Re: Shitposting

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:10 pm

These are kind of baffling. Like this one:

There's no real punchline to it. It just kind of sits there.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:28 pm

Feels like he's trying too hard with those.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:51 pm

It's the underground comic scene through Mike Matei's eyes. Only the crudeness remains and is multiplied by million

- and that's a good thing.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:33 pm

That first one you posted, assiman,
SpoilerShow
is a good example of what I'm talking about. There's no punchline. Someone jacking off to an image of a naked woman and shooting sperm isn't a joke. A fat bitch farting after eating isn't a joke. It's just "thing that happened -> other thing that happened as a consequence." The missing piece is whatever should be in there that would make the situation ironic, or a twist, or surprising, or clever, or witty.

The mike comics feel like they're all setup and then the punchline either doesn't exist or is so weak as to not exist. South Park has done similar kinds of crude jokes, but the punchline isn't usually so flaccid.

I feel like farting in george lucas' face and saying "this is for phantom menace" isn't even as funny as mocking george lucas for being at a gloryhole in the first place. It's actually out of character when you think about how tame the punchline is compared to the setup + other stuff the loco bandito character does. Mike had a perfect chance to make a billion jokes about "Lucas is a faggot" and he chose to fart in his face and explain to the audience why.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:46 pm

As far as I understand, the comic samples I posted aren't supposed to be your typical "one page funnies".
But yeah, the old underground scene was pretty wack with people drawing all kinds of shit that went from interesting to political and cringey. Most of it is shit and really dated now, but at least some of the comics did try to make a point about whatever the topic was.

With Matei, I can't really say what his motives were to make his comics. I just get the feeling he read some of those old alternative comics and thought that gives him a perfect excuse to draw retarded shit. If you watch any of his BROWN BRICKS quality videos you can see that his humor is generally speaking on a shit ass piss pussy cunt fart level.

Don't know if it says more about me than his comics, but I think Loco Bandito is the most amusing thing Matei has done. In good and (obviously mostly) in bad.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:36 pm

Mike produces crap no matter what he tries to imitate.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:53 pm

It's so braindead stupid that I actually find it funny. I'm more amused by imagining Mike how he sat there, drew that stuff and thought he was making truly hilarious stuff, sure, but I'm amused none the less.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:30 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:53 pm
It's so braindead stupid that I actually find it funny. I'm more amused by imagining Mike how he sat there, drew that stuff and thought he was making truly hilarious stuff, sure, but I'm amused none the less.
Dis guy gets it. Animated feature film based on our Mexican friend:

Also some extra

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:47 pm

That video was a time machine, felt like I was IN 2008 all over again.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:50 pm

How's your friday going? Happy friday! It's a focking holiday for me. Now I'm chilling on my balcony with my laptop and a cold Sierra Nevada Pale Ale after having a bit of how's your father and generally enjoying this beautiful friday. It's an enjoyable 19°C with a nice cool breeze, the mosquitoes haven't yet arrived and my cuck neighbors are nowhere to be seen.

Das it mane, in-fucking-deed!

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.