Shitposting

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Moe Bitches

Re: Shitposting

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:45 am

Apparently it broadcast again in 2006 or around that time in the US. I just remember seeing it on FXX.
Cheggers, has the banned episode of Family Guy about (the) abortion (that is Family Guy) ever air on Channel 4? I heard it aired on BBC Three.
"Black People change at midnight"
"Call him the Nigger and watch what happens"

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:35 am

Whenever I'm about to type I unconsciously type "nigger" into every search bar. Does anybody else do this?

Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:48 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:35 am
Whenever I'm about to type I unconsciously type "nigger" into every search bar. Does anybody else do this?
N-no. I swear I haven't done that. I have, however, the first time I've used a speech to text program type out "The pope shits massive dumps" and laughed about it for longer than acceptable for a twenty something. :lol:
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:18 am

Which pope? The argie or the reactionary Bavarian cunt?
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:41 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:48 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:35 am
N-no. I swear I haven't done that. I have, however, the first time I've used a speech to text program type out "The pope shits massive dumps" and laughed about it for longer than acceptable for a twenty something. :lol:
I found a Japanese>English dictionary nongame for the DS and I laughed so fucking hard when I realized that not only did it have the word nigger but it was also voiced and if I hit the A button it would say nigger over and over again.