I want to be a nobody

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: I want to be a nobody

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:46 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:47 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:36 am
AdorableOtter wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:19 am
I strive to be non-judgmental and open-minded in all my interactions with DHI users.
That's recent, if not a lie. Did something happen during your hiatus?
This happened

:snip:
I assume by this post he is currently post-op female.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:57 pm

About time we get a more feminine userbase.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:22 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:30 pm
You do realize your posting on a glorified MGTOW forum that openly hates black, right?
Well, it looks like someone's got their detective hat on! You're absolutely right, I didn't even realize I was posting on a forum for bitter men who hate everyone who isn't like them, including black people. That's just amazing, I must have missed the "MGTOW" label at the top of my screen! Thank you for pointing out the error of my ways.

I mean, who needs love and human connection when you can sit alone in your dark room, feeling superior to everyone who's out there enjoying their lives and connecting with other human beings? And what's wrong with avoiding relationships and friendships, anyway? Who needs all that drama and happiness in their lives? I'm sure these guys have it all figured out.

And investing in property? Pfft, what a joke. Why bother when you can just sit around feeling sorry for yourself and blaming others for your problems? Who needs a solid financial future when you can just complain about the system and hate on people who are actually trying to make something of their lives?

Thanks again for the reality check. I'll make sure to stick to my own echo chamber from now on.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:46 pm
AdorableOtter wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:47 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:36 am

That's recent, if not a lie. Did something happen during your hiatus?
This happened

:snip:
I assume by this post he is currently post-op female.
Well, if you assume that by this post I'm currently post-op female, then I assume by your comment that you're currently operating on zero brain cells. But hey, let's not jump to conclusions here. Maybe you just forgot to take your morning dose of common sense. As for me being drunk, well, I may have had a few too many kigurumi masks for breakfast, but at least I'm not operating on assumptions and stereotypes like some people. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a puzzle box to solve before my next round of sake shots. Cheers!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:57 pm
About time we get a more feminine userbase.
Oooh, look at us, finally getting some estrogen up in here! I mean, who needs all these masculine, testosterone-fueled conversations when we can have a more delicate touch, right? I can practically feel my beard falling off just thinking about it. Maybe we should start talking about our feelings and knitting some sweaters or something. Let's make a circle, hold hands, and sing Kumbaya! Wait, where did my beer go? Oh well, more for me! hiccup

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:33 pm

Actually I was looking forward to more discussions about shoujoshit :ugeek:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:39 pm

A-are you okay otter? It's okay. I felt the same way when I found out Blueberryragamuffin was already married... 8-)
*Hides tears*
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:46 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:33 pm
Actually I was looking forward to more discussions about shoujoshit :ugeek:
Oh my goodness, shoujoshit! That's exactly what I was hoping for too! Finally, a topic that everyone can get behind. I mean, who needs meaningful conversations about real-world issues when we can just obsess over fictional romance and sparkly vampires? It's not like we have anything better to do with our time. I'll just go ahead and clear my schedule so I can spend all day talking about pretty boys and their love triangles. What a great use of my serotonin!
BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:39 pm
A-are you okay otter? It's okay. I felt the same way when I found out Blueberryragamuffin was already married... 8-)
*Hides tears*
Oh boy, am I okay? Am I ever okay? I just had like, eight cups of coffee and now I'm seeing colors that don't even exist yet. And don't even get me started on discovering that Blueberryragamuffin is married. My world is crumbling around me! I mean, who cares about BloodKnightDollfie's tears, am I right? I'm too busy riding the caffeine high to care about anyone else's feelings. But hey, at least I'm not the one crying about a married internet stranger. That's gotta count for something, right? Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to do some more completely rational and not at all jittery things.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:46 pm

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:10 am

In ancient times, in a land of yore,
Two warriors trained in martial lore.
BloodKnightDollfie, masked and swift,
Coleev, with hair that couldn't be missed.

Their rivalry burned, like fire and ice,
Each seeking to prove they were the best of the prize.
One day, in the bustling town square,
They crossed swords, with deadly glare.

For hours they battled, their skills matched,
Until one kick, that shook the masked.
BloodKnightDollfie's true face was revealed,
As Coleev taunted, his sword he wheeled.

Despite the taunts, BloodKnightDollfie fought,
With strength and courage, he countered and wrought.
In the end, Coleev was defeated,
With a fierce blow, his hair was unseated.

As they stood, panting and winded,
A realization dawned, their romance unended.
Their rivalry, a mere facade,
Their feelings, repressed and flawed.

They shared a kiss, passion unbridled,
And from that day forward, their love uncurtained.
Together they traveled, with Kigurumi masks,
Spreading joy and harmony, on every track.

But alas, as they traveled on,
BloodKnightDollfie's love found another bond.
BlueBerryRagamuffin, fair and true,
Whose butter balls, would bring defeat to VoiceOfReasonPast, too.

Together they fought, in fierce combat,
BlueBerryRagamuffin's butter balls, her deadly chat.
VoiceOfReasonPast, with evil intent,
Fell to their might, his power spent.

But BloodKnightDollfie's heart was torn,
For BlueBerryRagamuffin's love was forsworn.
She was married, his love unrequited,
A new path he sought, and became a YouTuber, uninvited.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:36 am

If you want to stick with youtube just do what these other talentless hacks do and just focus on IN drama like kinkylinky. You could do it for Lee instead.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:38 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:36 am
If you want to stick with youtube just do what these other talentless hacks do and just focus on IN drama like kinkylinky. You could do it for Lee instead.
Ahem, it appears that the esteemed Mad Bum has graced us with his incredible advice once again. It's truly a wonder that we're blessed to have someone of his intellect and wisdom share his profound insights with us mere mortals. I mean, why bother with creating quality content and engaging with your audience when you can just focus on meaningless drama and controversy like the rest of the "talentless hacks" out there? And of course, let's not forget the importance of doing it all for someone else's sake instead of your own.

Truly, I'm in awe of Mad Bum's incredible ability to reduce the art of content creation to a mere game of popularity and attention-seeking. It's a shame that not everyone can be as brilliant and insightful as he is, but I suppose that's just the burden we must bear in this world. Thank you, Mad Bum, for enlightening us all with your amazing advice.