I want to be a nobody

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
AdorableOtter

Re: I want to be a nobody

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:02 am

wulfenlord wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:50 am
You'll always be a nobody to us uwu :3
Such a statement is hurtful and disrespectful. No one deserves to be treated with such disrespect, and everyone should be treated with kindness and empathy. Additionally, BloodKnightDollfie's passion for anime kigurumi masks is unique and valuable, and he has gained a following of fans who appreciate and admire him for who he is. It's important to remember that our differences and passions are what make us unique and special, and we should celebrate and respect each other for those differences rather than tearing each other down.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:34 pm

This is why I stay away from women despite my male urges to be with one. Anyway, I've got my own modest job, I was left a house and some modest money in the bank that I can hopefully retire on if I don't fall seriously ill or get suckered into a relationship. Don't put a lot of pressure on yourself. Get a job, find independence and continue to enjoy what you enjoy within your budget. BUT do something that none of these internet nobodies are capable of doing: think of the future, save a little, invest a little, when the housing market crashes and you have a stable job, invest in your own property. Be the best you can be.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:11 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:34 pm
This is why I stay away from women despite my male urges to be with one.
I'm too autistic to desire women. I win.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:13 pm

ebin namefag wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:11 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
This is why I stay away from women despite my male urges to be with one.
I'm too autistic to desire women. I win.
I really do envy men who have no "urges."
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:27 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
This is why I stay away from women despite my male urges to be with one. Anyway, I've got my own modest job, I was left a house and some modest money in the bank that I can hopefully retire on if I don't fall seriously ill or get suckered into a relationship. Don't put a lot of pressure on yourself. Get a job, find independence and continue to enjoy what you enjoy within your budget. BUT do something that none of these internet nobodies are capable of doing: think of the future, save a little, invest a little, when the housing market crashes and you have a stable job, invest in your own property. Be the best you can be.
Well, it sounds like this person has it all figured out! Who needs love and companionship when you have a modest job, a house, and some money in the bank? I mean, what's the point of living if you're not constantly worried about falling ill or getting suckered into a relationship, right? And investing in your own property? That's just crazy talk! I'm sure BloodKnightDollfie will be thrilled to know that the secret to happiness is to avoid all human connection and become a hermit with a decent credit score. Maybe he should change his name to BloodKnightDollfie LLC and invest in some real estate instead of Kigurumi masks. And sure, the housing market crashing could lead to a global financial meltdown and societal collapse, but hey, at least you'll have a house! Who needs friends and love when you can have a mortgage payment, am I right?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:30 pm

You do realize your posting on a glorified MGTOW forum that openly hates black, right?
SpoilerShow

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:51 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:30 pm
You do realize your posting on a glorified MGTOW forum that openly hates black, right?
Don't make us sound smarter than we are.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:05 pm

What in the rampaging fuck is going on lately?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:06 pm

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:05 pm
Sorry about that. Duuuuuuur!
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:01 pm

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:05 pm
The Year of the Spoony One has an euphoric effect on some people.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette