What is it about CA INs?

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

What is it about CA INs?

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:05 am

We follow CA Nobodies' misery with glee, but there's just no other INs outside of the CA/2000s circle jerk with less self awareness or talent. I've tried to find more obscure nobodies via Kiwi Farms, ED, and other places but they try so hard to force interest out of "lolcows" and 99% of their threads aren't worth following.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: What is it about CA INs?

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:10 am

I think dragging out the viability for so many years of total nonstarters is the biggest factor.

They started in the non-professional era of INs, which was ripe with dipshits just like them. But while those not on CA eventually just disappeared, like Judekhanzo and other massive lolcows of that calibre, the CA losers really only fell off after CTC.

Take Film Bald for example. Had he not tagged along on CA for so long and gotten proxy views, he'd have been a cashier at Costco for at least a decade now. He would've stopped his videos, or not even started them, ages ago.
But now he finds himself without any support being thrown into a YT world that he doesn't know and can't handle.

The quality of INs as lolcows used to be more equal back then. The CA tards are a remnant of the past that didn't give up yet because they were on TGWTG life support.

At least that's a theory of mine. I guess I could come up with more.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:28 am

Costco? Lol no, he couldn't hack it at Costco. Film Brian would be a Spar boy.

That's the supermarket that buys out failed corner shops and runs them into the ground even more somehow. They're so shit there are armed gangs that specifically target Spars because they have no alarms/recordings and keep all the store's cash in the till register up front.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:50 am

It has been said many times that CA shielding them from feefees destroyers, and having a dozen of cocksuckers constantly praising them, killed any drive they could have had to improve, and convinced them that they were "successful" and that their low effort shit was perfect the way it was.

They also believe that acting like whoever doesn't vote like them/ doesn't agree on GaymurGayte with them is a subhuman is a good business model.
BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:49 am
the autism. uwu

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:54 am

>spar is shit in bongland
That doesn't surprise me. It's owned by Inter Marché, a French conglomerate that is excellent at running everything they own into the ground.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:39 am

Complicity wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:50 am
It has been said many times that CA shielding them from feefees destroyers, and having a dozen of cocksuckers constantly praising them, killed any drive they could have had to improve, and convinced them that they were "successful" and that their low effort shit was perfect the way it was.
Segregating themselves off to their own little site was really one of the major reason as to why they're so fucked in the head.
On top of staying in a bubble for so long, being part of the esteemed TGWTG site gave them an unwarranted sense of exclusivity and elitism.

Now shit hit the fan, and they were forced to move onto YT way too late, where nobody gives a shit that they had a role in Kickassia.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:58 am

Plus CTC was a massive failure for just about all of it's participants.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:28 am

That Pink Floyd review did more damage to Doge than CTC did.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:43 pm

It made normies look up and take notice of what a terrible fucking weirdo he is. Anyone that obsessed with children's cartoons has a screw loose.

"I'm Jesus!"

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:24 pm

CA and its affiliates used to be basically the only game in town. Every other lolcow was either CA or affiliated with CA in some way. That's why some of the most enduring lolcows are from that era of vidya and movie spergery. They built themselves a nice little nest over on BLIP BLIP BLIP. They insulated themselves from even well-meaning criticism. When it all came tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down, most of them either couldn't adapt or had to sell out to the teeny-bopper audience hardcore to stay popular. The latter group were the smart ones. Nowadays, all the rejects are left huddled together in a big pile of sour grapes, moaning about twitter pronouns and making trash videos nobody watches.

Most non-CA lolcows aren't enough of a trainwreck to bother with. Many are like Wings and just boring. Ex calladooty faggot who ripped off some other calladooty idiots and now plays rainbow six siege all day while halfheartedly begging. Yawn. Married some fat bitch. Yawn. Spends money on stupid shit. Yawn.

The only exterior lolcows I can think of who do funny things are the mukbang obeasts. Sometimes it's like watching a crackhead shoot up in real-time.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome