Your Racist Thought of the Day

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Your Racist Thought of the Day

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:24 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:43 am
I'm 100% positive it was a glowie bait and had you purchased it, you would end up in several FBI watchlists.
We're all on those watch lists.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:06 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:37 pm
Girls absolutely loved Frozen merch.
Correct. Girls do. Of any creed and colour. Because kids, especially young ones, couldn't give less of a shit about race, nationality, heritage or even religion.
They are below the, so called, age of reason.

They don't suffer the soyfag disability of extreme faggotry yet about not being able to connect with Goku because he isn't blonde/ginger/a nigger or Barby not being Hispanic/Asian/Slave.
They don't recognize any significance about that shit. They are barely able to interact with other sentient beings and have yet to even learn proper empathy and why you shouldn't push little Lisa from the swing or pet that dog too hard.
Anyone thinking a 5yr old would be miffed at the race of some cartoon character has never interacted with actual children and probably never should.

I've actually worked at a kindergarten for two weeks as a school thing.
It's absolutely refreshing as to how judgement-free children are. Very inquiring, very easy to deal with and blissfully unaware of any politics at all. Even identity politics.
It's what the current shit claims to work towards in terms of colour blindness and shit and seeing it for real shows you how badly wokefags miss the mark.

Now I am not saying that one being wary of hoodrats later on in life is bad or irrational. Quite the opposite. But I am saying that it's learned behaviour in both respects.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:19 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:06 pm
They don't suffer the soyfag disability of extreme faggotry
How can that be? You were a child once.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:38 pm

ebin namefag wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:19 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:06 pm
They don't suffer the soyfag disability of extreme faggotry
How can that be? You were a child once.
That comes later.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:50 am

I went inside of a McDonald's yesterday for the first time in probably decades. I was out, wanted a quick lunch, and didn't have convenient access to my car.

The first thing I saw was two black people at the counter. One was an elderly woman complaining that her small fries was too small. The other was a man (about mid-30s) going through a bag of food and taking bites out of everything in it (right there at the counter, at the cash register). I have no idea why he was doing that. He looked insane. Maybe he wanted to make sure right there that they made his burger correctly. I don't know.

The employees were all fat black women.

When I was a kid, I remember that going to McDonald's was a treat! They had a whole play area for kids. It was fun and colorful.

McDonald's today is a plain, utilitarian plastic box of a building full of desperation, ugliness, sadness, and a hint of danger. It's a place of no hope.

I can see why, almost weekly, black people today kill each other over sauces and cold fries at fast food places. Because there's nothing there that tells you that life is worth anything.

Anyway, the Quarter Pounder with Cheese was good.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:17 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:50 am
I went inside of a McDonald's yesterday for the first time in probably decades. I was out, wanted a quick lunch, and didn't have convenient access to my car.

The first thing I saw was two black people at the counter. One was an elderly woman complaining that her small fries was too small. The other was a man (about mid-30s) going through a bag of food and taking bites out of everything in it (right there at the counter, at the cash register). I have no idea why he was doing that. He looked insane. Maybe he wanted to make sure right there that they made his burger correctly. I don't know.

The employees were all fat black women.

When I was a kid, I remember that going to McDonald's was a treat! They had a whole play area for kids. It was fun and colorful.

McDonald's today is a plain, utilitarian plastic box of a building full of desperation, ugliness, sadness, and a hint of danger. It's a place of no hope.

I can see why, almost weekly, black people today kill each other over sauces and cold fries at fast food places. Because there's nothing there that tells you that life is worth anything.

Anyway, the Quarter Pounder with Cheese was good.
Okay I’m glad you posted this because I’ve noticed it too. Someone about their new color scheme (pun not intended) gives every restaurant this dead inside look that feels like fast food dystopia.

Speaking of racist shit, does anyone else have fast food joints where predominantly black employees like to close an hour to thirty minutes early at least?
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:17 pm

Being anal about time is such a white people thing (probably also Asians but we're just gonna ignore them).
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:50 am
That's how highly they think of humans. They just want you to consoom burger and get excited for next burger.
And maybe this is like the IRL equivalent of flat design, aka the worst thing to ever happen to user interfaces.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:55 pm

Over the last 5 years McDonald's has gone straight to shit. Burger King was already shit but now it's like going to a methadone clinic.
There's become a huge gap in experience between the "nice" fast food places and everything else where things are slow, dirty, and full of crazy people. And then Burger King is a tier below that.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:38 pm

I said it when I was working fast food, and I'll say it again. I'm glad to be who I am, but I would never, ever trust too many black people with running something, including fast food. The amount of dumbass situations that has transpired because of certain niggas behind the line is staggering.

Lying about not having breakfast items or the machine not working, giving you the wrong orders and not caring, serving raw food, burning food, etc.
Obviously, #notall, but now I'm turning into that guy who used to actively post people who happened to be black doing ignorant shit, because that's what you'll usually see at these fast food places. You'd think by now that we would be past this.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:19 pm

I fucking hate going to restaurants.
rabidtictac wrote:
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
I assume the big crossover here is autism.