Your Racist Thought of the Day

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Uguuboi

Re: Your Racist Thought of the Day

Post by Uguuboi » Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:41 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:38 pm
I said it when I was working fast food, and I'll say it again. I'm glad to be who I am, but I would never, ever trust too many black people with running something, including fast food. The amount of dumbass situations that has transpired because of certain niggas behind the line is staggering.

Lying about not having breakfast items or the machine not working, giving you the wrong orders and not caring, serving raw food, burning food, etc.
Obviously, #notall, but now I'm turning into that guy who used to actively post people who happened to be black doing ignorant shit, because that's what you'll usually see at these fast food places. You'd think by now that we would be past this.
I used to work fast food, and the fat black women loved to buy ice cream, leave, come back and demand a refund because they didn't want it. Then they would act insulted when you wouldn't dump it back in the machine, since that clearly meant you b thought they'd done something to it.

I heard other people complain about it at the time. Is that still a trend?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:57 pm

McDonald's is being run a bit different here than in the states, it seems. Their biggest fault is that they have become extremely boring.
Coffee is pretty great there. Actual professional grade WMF espresso machines and barrista training makes them the best and even cheapest place to get a latte macchiato, since the app has a coupon every day.

KFC has only three locations in my entire state, I believe, but they are consistently very good.

I have never seen or heard of weird behaviour like you describe or one sees on the Internet. Then again, I avoid the larger cities like the plague.

Burger King is just plain bad.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:46 pm

I haven't been to McDonald's in years. Last time I was there, I was shocked at how much the menu had shrunk. There was literally nothing there I liked anymore.

They were fools to get rid of Ronald and the McDonaldland gang, due to that stupid Supersize Me doc by that sanctimonious idiot that got MeTooed. Those old commercials were so much fun. There are so many manchildren and womanchildren now that would love ads like that and buy all the Happy Meal toys of the characters.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:11 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:46 pm
I haven't been to McDonald's in years. Last time I was there, I was shocked at how much the menu had shrunk. There was literally nothing there I liked anymore.
And I bet there's still not permanent McRib on the menu. That privilege is reserved for the chosen countries.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:10 pm

They are shit out of ideas, though. The current specials are a double Big Mag (two more patties, that's it) and a Big Mac Bacon Royal TS, which is a Big Mac with a slice of bacon, tomato and the Royal TS sauce on it.
Actual "secret menue" kind of shit.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:01 pm

Can't get too exotic anymore. Don't wanna commit cultural appropriation.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:04 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:01 pm
Can't get too exotic anymore. Don't wanna commit cultural appropriation.
Los Wochos was baller and you fucking know it!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:09 pm

Sadly too masculine-gendered for modern day...
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:11 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:09 pm
Sadly too masculine-gendered for modern day...
Call it Las Wochxs then. But bring back the shake fries!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:31 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:46 pm

They were fools to get rid of Ronald and the McDonaldland gang, due to that stupid Supersize Me doc by that sanctimonious idiot that got MeTooed. Those old commercials were so much fun. There are so many manchildren and womanchildren now that would love ads like that and buy all the Happy Meal toys of the characters.
That Supersize Vegan cuck was lying anyway. He lied about how much food he was eating and he lied about the role meat played in his weight gain. All to push veganism.

I remember some dudes did the TDEE calculations and compared them to his stated food intake and the numbers were all fucking wrong.

https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/ ... bers_dont/
It turns out he was drinking alcohol the entire time.

[–]

Not only that he admitted to being drunk everyday for years leading up to the movie where he went cold turkey. All of his symptoms was him just going through withdrawal and had nothing to do with the food.
https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comment ... pesize_me/

TL;DR Spurdolock was a raging alcoholic who consoomed thousands of extra calories of alcohol which he never reported, leading to his spurious conclusion that mcdicks food causes liver problems. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome