Non-complaining thread

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Non-complaining thread

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:16 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:07 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:30 pm
Wasps can be quite destructive to your house
Maybe to burger houses made out of paper maché and lumber. Not to brick.
Doesn't mean you'd want to have a wasp nest on your house.
Pffft. Give them a crack big enough a queen can crawl in and you have a nest between your walls, attic, chimney, etc.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:20 pm

Unless they decided to build it right next to a window it's really more annoying than anything. You then have this area in your garden you might want to avoid for a summer unless you want to get harrassed by wasp bouncers.
At least you can find solace in them never actually returning to an old nest.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:16 pm
Pffft. Give them a crack big enough a queen can crawl in and you have a nest between your walls, attic, chimney, etc.
By parents have had a lot of wasp colonies, and so far they've always found the outside more interesting.
Then again they also have a pretty nice garden to hang out in.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:33 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:16 pm
There is no "between walls" in a brick house. Never heard of wasps in chimneys either.
At a roof corner, yeah. That I have seen. Never heard of them causing damage, though.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:17 pm

I guess your winters are not cold enough to require insulation because even the oldest of brick houses in Canada have some kind insulation between the exterior walls and internal ones. They'll chew the fiberglass insulation to create space, chew through screens, etc. Also, don't you have vented attics? That is prime wasp territory around here, they either squeeze through the grating or chew through the screen you put behind the grating to get on.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:28 pm

Insulation is one of the top house upgrades these days, to avoid heat wastage and therefore fight the good fight against global warming.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:39 pm

Depends on what kind of roof you're talking about. Some are vented, some are not.
Insulating walls is the worst thing you can do here. Mold will fuck the house up before you can even start to worry about wasps.

Neither our winters nor summers are particularly harsh or long. Maritime climate and the gulf stream make for that.
We have a lot of rain, though.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:10 pm

I don't have a vented attic, but if I can ever refurbish my home's exterior, that will be the first thing installed. Even with the risk of wasps and rodents getting in, the air circulation will keep your roof boards dry from underneath.
SpoilerShow

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:15 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:42 pm
Well, there were two times when I got nipped by a wasp, one as a kid, and the other some years ago. The first time, I deserved it because the teachers told me to stay away from a slide as there was a wasp's nest near the top and it bit my ankle, and the second time around, I was just minding my own business, not even moving and it got me at the side of my ear.
Uncle Remus did tell you not to go into the Briar Patch.
ebin namefag wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 am
Sorry DHI but I cant have this shitpost finished by Friday. I've been farting nonstop for days. Its impossible to sit by the computer in this state.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:34 pm

It's kinda cool that we're in the middle of October and supermarkets aren't really doing much in terms of Halloween.
What's not so cool is that they're instead full of Christmas stuff since last month.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:14 pm

Faggoweenies never worked here. Boy, did they ever try and I doubt they will give up entirely.
But seeing as we have the whole trick or treat shit for kids on New Year's Eve and Fasching and Carnival for faggots as a replacement Christmas, I don't see it ever getting big.

Mars has been the smartest company about the whole thing. They sell candy displays with a banner on the bottom stand. It's Halloween-themed, under that it's Christmas-themed and under that it's New Year's-themed.
Just tear off the banner for the holiday that's over and it still works.
Storck does a similar thing with the inlays on the boxes being removable to turn them back to their neutral look.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!