People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
ebin namefag

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by ebin namefag » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:43 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:11 am
Suspenders are truly Bavarian cloth.
Voices gets suspended on a sex swing.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:30 am

Insisting that I look like Boogie is all fun and games, but claiming that I'm a Lederhosen-wearing, Weißwurst-eating yokel with an inbred dialect is getting too far.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:42 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:30 am
Insisting that I look like Boogie is all fun and games, but claiming that I'm a Lederhosen-wearing, Weißwurst-eating yokel with an inbred dialect is getting too far.
It's not just your dialect that's inbred.
rabidtictac wrote:
Uguuboi wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:27 pm

I dunno, man. Most people here only know one Bavarian and if we'd put up a vote of who sucks less between you and GitGud...
I'm not liking your chances.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:47 am

I keep fucking up constantly and making the same mistakes over and over again with no reprieve.
I know that's every day of my life but if it happens in a fast enough succession I really think about doing the right thing and hanging myself.
Every mistake is a reminder that my life is a waste. I've never done one thing right.
rabidtictac wrote:
Uguuboi wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:22 pm

Time for SCIENCE (and a little autistic pet peeve of mine):

For generations now, dinosaur merch worldwide has been gaslighting us into thinking the Dimetrodon was a dinosaur, even though it a) it has nothing to do with dinosaurs and b) died out millions of years before the first dinosaurs.

Trying to educate/deprogram people is one hell of a task. With a bit of luck you can catch them off-guard with basic logic ("Isn't it strange that all the other carnivore dinosaurs are bipeds?").
If that fails good fucking luck explaining the difference between sauropsids and synapsids. Especially the latter are a bitch since mammals are the only surviving members of that group, and the only non-mammal synapsid prominent in pop culture is the eternally mislabeled Dimetrodon.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:14 am

The Dimetrodon is truly the Goccolo of dinosaurs:

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:22 pm
b) died out millions of years before the first dinosaurs.
It should've thought twice before accepting that invitation to Applebee's.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:25 pm

So...it's a dog?
ebin namefag wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:47 am
I keep fucking up constantly and making the same mistakes over and over again with no reprieve.
It's kind of what people do.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:53 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:25 pm
So...it's a dog?
Well the most general description for early synapsids would be "a reptile fork that started to evolve into mammals".
Though for those early critters the difference with reptiles mostly boils down to their teeth (pronounced canines and generally more specialized teeth, which repitles and dinosaurs either don't have or at least not to this extent) and the number of holes in their skull (all synapsids have one pair of holes behind the eye sockets, reptiles and dinos have more).
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:31 pm

So it's kinda a reptile but not. Like how dinosaurs are kinda birds.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!