People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Uguuboi

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Uguuboi » Sun May 12, 2024 5:28 pm

I didn't see any, but I'm in the southwest.

ebin namefag

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by ebin namefag » Sun May 12, 2024 8:46 pm

Uguuboi wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 3:53 pm
"You're exactly like this guy I used to be friends with, except not racist!"

-- Guy who's giving me a good deal so I can't be honest with him lol
Honesty is for chumps.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 12, 2024 10:34 pm

I'm honest with those who are honest with me. If I detect a whiff of hypocrisy, you better believe I'll feed bullshit. I learned from childhood too much honesty will fuck your life up.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun May 12, 2024 10:37 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 10:34 pm
I'm honest with those who are honest with me. If I detect a whiff of hypocrisy, you better believe I'll feed bullshit. I learned from childhood too much honesty will fuck your life up.
Yeah. I wish I would have learned that lesson earlier in life. Too much honesty made me very unpopular in America, but it especially hurt me in Japan.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 12, 2024 10:48 pm

Most people don't want to hear anything about your life other than "I'm fine" and they especially don't want you talking about yourself. Autistics (DHI posters) struggle to understand.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Mon May 13, 2024 7:24 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 10:48 pm
Most people don't want to hear anything about your life other than "I'm fine" and they especially don't want you talking about yourself. Autistics (DHI posters) struggle to understand.
The world will suffer my presence.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 13, 2024 7:31 pm

I've been a bit miffed lately. I had a large stockpile of licorice that's been running dry. To my absolute dismay, Toms changed their Heksehyl a bit.

These fuckers:
SpoilerShow
A licorice pipe filled with soft salmiak (ammoniumchloride).
Both components remain the same but the ratio is different. Instead of 56% filling they now have 48% filling.
So instead of the salty salmiak flavour being dominant and slowly giving way to licorice its now the other way around and never hits that salty salmiak peak.

There's such a thing as a licorice equator. Runs from Frankfurt am Main diagonally towards Berlin. That's the faggot version. Really just means that anyone south of that doesn't like licorice at all.

The true licorice equator runs south of Hamburg. Because below that all you get is pussy shit. The super sweet stuff exclusively.
Up here and in Scandinavia (also the Netherlands) we get the good shit. Salty, strong stuff pregnant women and children aren't even allowed to eat.

But the good old Heksehyl (Witch Howl) were a nice, casual variety.
So I went looking. Turns out you can get long, thicker cables of them. That should sort out the ratio. But here comes the maddening part:
They also make the same kind of product, except it's called Häxvral (Witch "Scream" or veru loud "Yell") and its absolutely impossible to find out what that stuff is about. Not even Toms webpage, which is supremely unhelpful anyway, knows what the fuck is up with that.

Now, I'm sure someone reading this is going to think the obvious: "Heksehyl" is Danish, "Häxvral" is just the Swedish name.
Kinda, but not really.
There's no good reason why they wouldn't just be called "Häxhyl" in Swedish. Likewise, "Häxvrål" would be the more usual form to use if you insist on "scream" instead of "howl".

But none of that matters because the same fucking shop that offers Heksehyl by Toms also offers Häxvral by Toms and makes a distinct difference about them but doesn't go into specifics as to what is different.

Sounds like, and reads from the ingredients, as if they offer more salkiak filling, but that also could just be an outdated ingredient list, as the old Heksehyl used to be very similar.

I think I'll just have to order a 3 fucking Kilo box of them to find out. It's driving me mad and took all last and most of this evening.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 13, 2024 7:34 pm

Face it, guys: licorice is ruined.
But imports might really be your solution. Even the same brand can have different ratios in different countries (though that mostly boils down to Eastern Europe getting filthy peasant shit).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Mon May 13, 2024 7:42 pm

You krautniggas have some weird licorice. I just get the hollow tunes. Turkish Delight is about a exotic as I get.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 13, 2024 7:46 pm

I bet your licorice has never even met real licorice.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette