DHI Wellness Check Thread

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: DHI Wellness Check Thread

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:41 am

Is PAC nigguh kill?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:06 pm

Maybe. A month without signing in is way too long.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:35 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:06 pm
Maybe. A month without signing in is way too long.
We haven't heard from him in a month. Send Link.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:11 pm

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:08 am
What the fuck happened to Sieg Zeon, and why did he vanish around the same tome OBM came back? I'm onto you, OBM, you fucker!
Disclaimer: Dingus may be slightly inebriated at this time.
Honest answer after I took some R&R and wound up with losing a job and then a transfer due to pandemic shit (long story) the St. Floyd shit was happening and I was ashamed of my user name. Not even joking, the summer of riots made me not even want to have a joke username associated with black people.

Also Shart Assnable the Brown Comet died on the way back to his home planet.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:50 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:11 pm
Honest answer after I took some R&R and wound up with losing a job and then a transfer due to pandemic shit (long story) the St. Floyd shit was happening and I was ashamed of my user name. Not even joking, the summer of riots made me not even want to have a joke username associated with black people.
You need to be absolutely shameless about that. It's just like when Reddit does something really, really stupid like hiring a tranny pedo as community manager and ban anyone complaining about it (also known as "a regular Thursday at Conde Nasté's offices"). Just get in the joke, specially if the end result doesn't directly affect you.

In case of niggers rioting, for example, I'm looking forward for it now, specially when they crash and burn those BLM-friendly corporations AGAIN like they did last year. I'm also curious to see how will Mush Brain and/or Kamala "the Nigger Arrester" Harris fare in comparison with the ex-"LAW & ORDER!"-monitor-in-chief.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:21 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:50 pm
I'm also curious to see how will Mush Brain and/or Kamala "the Nigger Arrester" Harris fare in comparison with the ex-"LAW & ORDER!"-monitor-in-chief.
Worse.
1) They can't control their golem
2) Even if they wanted to control their golem, many of the police they spent last summer shitting on quit. So there's nobody to actually enforce the law against them if they wanted to. They don't, because more riots and destruction give them more pretext to implement draconian laws aimed at suppressing your rights, not the rioters.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:46 pm

Where the hell is Git and Otter, that's what I want to know!
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:59 pm

Who cares about the quality poster, but Otter was one of the finest posters here. If he's gone that's quite loss.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:12 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:50 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:11 pm
You need to be absolutely shameless about that. It's just like when Reddit does something really, really stupid like hiring a tranny pedo as community manager and ban anyone complaining about it (also known as "a regular Thursday at Conde Nasté's offices"). Just get in the joke, specially if the end result doesn't directly affect you.
I did have a goofy Andy Kaufman esque prank I was planning, starting with the Robert Stacked posts, but IRL shit distracted me and I forgot what I planned. I know I inserted some of those “Update” bits from Unsolved Mysteries into the posts regarding OBM as a missing person, but the summer of burning put a damper on that for me. Fuck now I regret not doing this, I’m starting to remember more, I even had a fake true crime image I was working on. :lol: Also the Robert Stack IP eventually went to the ban list, thanks tranny fucker.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:48 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:59 pm
Who cares about the quality poster, but Otter was one of the finest posters here. If he's gone that's quite loss.
I think Otter just got bored of not having anything to dig into.
Also assblasted about us thinking MMA is gay as hell and not falling for Mikhaila Peterson's carnivore diet.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!