People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:25 am

Not buying the green Manta from New Kids when I had the chance will haunt me forever.

SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Venomous Masculinity

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Venomous Masculinity » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:38 pm

I'm 31 years old today. I want to kill myself. The life I've lived thus far has been lived one trillion times; be born, be "educated", end up in day job, live in same place for too long.
DHI Platinum Subscriber

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:20 pm

K do it then.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Venomous Masculinity

Post by Venomous Masculinity » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:46 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:20 pm
K do it then.
What's holding me back? Cowardice?
DHI Platinum Subscriber

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:41 pm

Yup. Killing yourself is bizarrely hard. If you want it quick, use a gun. If you want it gentle, use an exit bag. If you're poor and can't afford those you're fucked. It's the rope, the train, or the blade, all of which hurt and can fail leaving you an invalid or a piece of meat that takes minutes, hours, or even days to die.

LIFE IS HAPPY!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:38 pm

Venomous Masculinity wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:38 pm
I'm 31 years old today. I want to kill myself. The life I've lived thus far has been lived one trillion times; be born, be "educated", end up in day job, live in same place for too long.
If you do, please, pretty please, go to your local Congress and take at least one of those sleazybags with you. Preferably a Communist, because Better Dead Than Red.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:09 pm

be born, be "educated", end up in day job, live in same place for too long.
What life would you rather be living?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:26 am

I can think of worse things than doing some piss easy job and living rather comfortably.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:43 am

cue Breaking Bad.
I was gonna say that this is why people do arts, but ultimately, the planet/galaxy will disintegrate anyway and humanity's accomplishments will float in the void until that gets torn up too.

My main reason for living is simple - I'd rather exist than not. A shit retread's preferable to an eternity of nothing.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:26 am

Start drinking if you haven't already. It's a fun way to kill yourself slowly.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.