People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by mad bum » Wed May 27, 2020 12:06 am

Guest wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 9:27 pm
RedLine wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:40 pm
As long as you're the top it's fine.
He posts on DHI. You know he isn't.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 27, 2020 5:04 am

There's nothing wrong with a good cowgirl.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed May 27, 2020 9:54 pm

The situation on my nice shithole of a country regarding freedom in the internet is quickly deteriorating. Can any of your trusty fellow shitposters recommend a good (and affordable, if possible) VPN?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu May 28, 2020 12:31 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 9:54 pm
The situation on my nice shithole of a country regarding freedom in the internet is quickly deteriorating. Can any of your trusty fellow shitposters recommend a good (and affordable, if possible) VPN?
SpoilerShow
In all seriousness I use PIA and while they recently been bought out I still haven't had any CIAnigger's knocking on my door when I torrent. If you're willing to take a chance you can try this VPN https://slickdeals.net/f/13861979-faste ... BarV2Algo1
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 28, 2020 1:25 am

Thanks, autismo cat. I don't expect our brand of glow-in-the-dark alphabets to go hunt internationally, so a VPN based outside of the country should be enough, just in case.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 28, 2020 3:52 am

Unless you reside in some weird southeast Asian shithole specifically it's going to be outside. They are all based there.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 28, 2020 4:13 am

Guest wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 4:10 am
I hate going outside!
phpBB [video]
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pen Pal

Post by Pen Pal » Thu May 28, 2020 9:04 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 9:54 pm
I'd recommend Mullvad which only costs €5 a month.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:29 pm

I've got the shits.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.