Reddit Letter Media

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 4507
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by Poonoo » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:50 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:42 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:53 am
And Lupa, Phelous and others like Holly didn't?
Nope. Can't get fired if you've never been employed. niggertappinghead.jpg
Shame I mentioned Holly or that joke would have worked. :lol:
Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 21498
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:12 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:50 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:42 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:53 am
And Lupa, Phelous and others like Holly didn't?
Nope. Can't get fired if you've never been employed. niggertappinghead.jpg
Shame I mentioned Holly or that joke would have worked. :lol:
Are you sure that she actually had a proper contract? She didn't get fired over the #complicit shit either way.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 4507
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by Poonoo » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:05 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:12 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:50 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:42 pm

Nope. Can't get fired if you've never been employed. niggertappinghead.jpg
Shame I mentioned Holly or that joke would have worked. :lol:
Are you sure that she actually had a proper contract? She didn't get fired over the #complicit shit either way.
I don't know if she was lying but if they made her sign a non-compete clause for 3 years (that part is probably bullshit) to get her severance then it sounds like she was obviously employed. They held a meeting to decide if she was fired too, with Lupa though Michaud "fired" her on Skype right away.
Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 21498
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:35 pm

Fair enough. Hard to believe anything from somebody who claims to have had a fiance who apparently never talked with ANYBODY about her.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 17362
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:15 pm

It was their little secret ti~hi~ :3
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 21498
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:03 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:15 pm
It was their little secret ti~hi~ :3
So secret that even he didn't know about it.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest