Women's Rights caused everything wrong with the West

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Guest

Re: Women's Rights caused everything wrong with the West

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:28 am

Women are never happy. If they don't have a man to bitch at anymore they'll just badger their kids.
Pessimism in every aspect of life is justified and advised.
All smart men hate women but not everyone is enough of a sad sack to join and be an active part of the MGTOW community or be a eceleb MGTOW scammer.

User avatar
Tony Schiavone
Posts: 1854
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: Women's Rights caused everything wrong with the West

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:42 pm

That's why you need to get with a proper religious nut. If she's scared of divorce because she thinks she'll be going to hell, you've got a keeper.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Women's Rights caused everything wrong with the West

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:46 pm

Holy shit, just dont date white, black, muslim or poo in the loo women. Problem fucking solved. Why is it so fucking difficult for MGTOW to understand?

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 24309
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Women's Rights caused everything wrong with the West

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:46 pm
Holy shit, just dont date white, black, muslim or poo in the loo women. Problem fucking solved. Why is it so fucking difficult for MGTOW to understand?
>baiste azen wymen
>baiste latina wymenz

Shit meme. They'll take you for a ride just the same.
Slam the child on the hard concrete!

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3518
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Women's Rights caused everything wrong with the West

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:48 am

The Japs complain about their women all the same. And Latina women... oh boy, if you think they're any better than the rest, you're in for a loooong ride.

User avatar
Based Women

Re: Women's Rights caused everything wrong with the West

Post by Based Women » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:16 am



Ya'll just jealous that the future is female! Just look at tomorrow's leaders staying physically fit.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 24309
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Women's Rights caused everything wrong with the West

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:19 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:48 am
The Japs complain about their women all the same. And Latina women... oh boy, if you think they're any better than the rest, you're in for a loooong ride.
Heh, well, at least they actually like to fuck. That's one good thing I can say about them. They tend to be dumb as a bag of bricks to the point of being annoying, though.
Based Women wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:16 am
Ya'll just jealous that the future is female! Just look at tomorrow's leaders staying physically fit.
Yup, that's modern women alright.
Slam the child on the hard concrete!

User avatar
Guest

Re: Women's Rights caused everything wrong with the West

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:36 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:42 pm
That's why you need to get with a proper religious nut. If she's scared of divorce because she thinks she'll be going to hell, you've got a keeper.
>actively seeking women with additional mental illness

User avatar
Guest

Re: Women's Rights caused everything wrong with the West

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:37 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:48 am
The Japs complain about their women all the same. And Latina women... oh boy, if you think they're any better than the rest, you're in for a loooong ride.
Asian women are so awful their men gap to cartoons and latin cunts are loud and scary.
Still fap to both.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 24309
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Women's Rights caused everything wrong with the West

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:11 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:37 am
Still fap to both.
Well, that's a given. No harm in that, right? Right, guize?
Slam the child on the hard concrete!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest