Women's Rights caused everything wrong with the West

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Guest

Re: Women's Rights caused everything wrong with the West

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:22 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:11 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:15 am
Poonoo wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:56 pm
That and not having war for a while means men don't mean shit. If we have a real war and not some bullshit for Israel's benefit then women will start being nice to men real fucking quick.
History shows that's quite the opposite of what actually happens between men and women during war. WW1 in particular had a vile campaign where women ostracized men and denied them sex in an age before anime existed, sadly I don't recall the name of that program.
That's only because those men didn't want to die in a war for them. They were nice to guys who were willing to die like fools, at that point in time if a guy didn't want to fight in some stupid war he was seen as a cowardly beta even though they were actually smart.

A guy not willing to fight like that is a guy who will run off if the family is attacked and will leave them to die. Now women don't need that, their only dangers are taken care of by government.
Women don't mind if a guy runs off as long as they can keep a Miscarriage of Acchild around to take care of Chad's grown up orgasm.

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 4945
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Women's Rights caused everything wrong with the West

Post by Poonoo » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:36 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:22 am
Poonoo wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:11 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:15 am

History shows that's quite the opposite of what actually happens between men and women during war. WW1 in particular had a vile campaign where women ostracized men and denied them sex in an age before anime existed, sadly I don't recall the name of that program.
That's only because those men didn't want to die in a war for them. They were nice to guys who were willing to die like fools, at that point in time if a guy didn't want to fight in some stupid war he was seen as a cowardly beta even though they were actually smart.

A guy not willing to fight like that is a guy who will run off if the family is attacked and will leave them to die. Now women don't need that, their only dangers are taken care of by government.
Women don't mind if a guy runs off as long as they can keep a Miscarriage of Acchild around to take care of Chad's grown up orgasm.
And while that has gotten worse lately it was always a thing. Historically 10% of all fathers were literal cucks (Analysing DNA has proved this), including them not knowing it's not his. We need mandatory paternity tests.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Women's Rights caused everything wrong with the West

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:43 am

Mandatory paternity tests would be sexist.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Women's Rights caused everything wrong with the West

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:17 am

Mandatory implies women can't be trusted. Listen and believe is holy scripture now, bigot.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 24309
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Women's Rights caused everything wrong with the West

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:32 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:36 am
I suspect women had rights in the middle east that caused the rise of Islam and Muhammad destroyed all evidence of woman's suffrage in Arabia.
No. They are this particularly dumb today for other reasons. The one two punch combination of women having absolutely nothing to say and power being something you can only inherit. That always leads to crazy inbreeding, leading to total morons in power a few generations in.
Slam the child on the hard concrete!

User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6585
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Women's Rights caused everything wrong with the West

Post by CIANigger » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:41 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:56 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:58 pm
Imagine a world where the Anglo and the French were defeated and humiliated, never to rise their ugly heads ever again.
Well to be fair both them are no longer the big empires they used to be, and the Nazis humiliated the French so fucking bad people to this day call them cowards. :lol:

I disagree with one thing though, giving women the vote wasn't the problem, it was women working. Hypergamy is very real and because of that the more money women earn the less men they find attractive. That has fucked gender relations up severely is why women, especially young women have no appreciation of men at all. It's not until their 40s when women realise tradition exists for a reason since they either are thankful they married going and had kids or they regret not doing it and will die alone.

That and not having war for a while means men don't mean shit. If we have a real war and not some bullshit for Israel's benefit then women will start being nice to men real fucking quick.
Sorry bro. Yur wrong. Women are the majority of voters and vote themselves more shit, including money, but they are also useless so we had to keep making up useless jobs for them that still cost money. It all, yet again, goes back to women having any power in society that affects policy and it's course.

There was never any need for them to work or provide outside of becoming a widow, in which case they fell back on family etc. Women are honestly only good for menial tasks and basic upkeep. #not all! Tho, there are some autistic lesbians that understand how the world works, they still lack the higher reasoning and physical prowess of the average man.
Immigration/Demographic Replacement?
LGBTQ agendas?
Communism?
Socialism?
Abortion?
Eroded Family Unit?
Climbing Divorce/Plunging Marriage rate?
Welfare State?
Social Justice?
Sexual Degeneracy?

Take women's rights away. You just do it.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Women's Rights caused everything wrong with the West

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:19 am

Wilson could have killed Communism in it's cradle but thought it was good for the poor, could have helped Ho Chi Minh get his land back at Versailles but was too Democrat racist to care about brown people. Seriously, fuck that nigger. He is the most evil man who ever lived. The only man more lulzy is Dean Acheson for starting WW2 and Korea.

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 4945
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Women's Rights caused everything wrong with the West

Post by Poonoo » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:54 am

CIANigger wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:41 am
Sorry bro. Yur wrong. Women are the majority of voters and vote themselves more shit, including money, but they are also useless so we had to keep making up useless jobs for them that still cost money. It all, yet again, goes back to women having any power in society that affects policy and it's course.
The problems we have from welfare and shitty spending happened later in the 60s and beyond even though the vote happened way earlier. White women in the USA preferred Trump over Hillary, women have historically been the vast majority of swing voters and vote overwhelmingly for men (and hate a women being in charge of them in the workplace too) and also you fail to realise that women can be swayed easily by the society around them. How many women from Evangelical communities vote for democrats and welfare in the USA? Fuck all because their immediate community are ultra conservative, they don't want to be ostracized from that and be isolated.



I can't remember the time code for it but in this movie the jewish community distanced themselves from this family because the son went to the police about being molested by a Rabbi rather than handling it internally (because you know, they don't obey the filthy goyim's laws, they are the chosen people and above that shit). His father had no problem losing all his friends, but the mother starts missing her friends and wishes that they didn't fight as hard for justice. The power of the community to influence women is strong and even with her natural instinct to protect her offspring she isn't as defensive.

How many women over 25 stay socialists after they exit college? I know that applies to a lot of people in general but you almost never see a 30 year old female socialist unless she is a clickbait journalist working for a rag like the guardian. The older ones like Bernie are always men. They only believe that shit because on campus it is what the community dictates and helps them fit in, and once they are out of that bubble they drop that shit very quickly unless they live in Portland while the guy will take a little longer.

While I am not religious it's removal from society is having an effect. A lot of shit like divorce rape, the pushing of extreme LBGT propaganda, and the eroding of the family can be traced to the lack of religion keeping those traditions alive. The problem with people like Richard Dawkins is that they could never answer the question "what do you replace religion with?". Like a Marxist they want to get rid of something without considering what happens after.

Gender relations and capitalism in general was kept in line by religion to keep the profit motive from going out of control which is why this shit didn't start sooner in the 20s. The collapse of it was necessary for our current world, because now women working lead to a drastic increase to our workforce, therefore GDP, which lead to a lot of people making money:

1. Banks

House prices are way more expensive because dual incomes means they can pay more. A big chunk of revenue made by banks is through home loans since everyone needs one, and they have gotten much richer by loaning out more money and having way more money poured into accounts since women are getting paid too.

2. Government

More workers means a bigger pool of people to tax. And yes, women voting does play into this as well, but it justifies increasing the ever loving fuck out of the government's size. And with the collapse of religious communities government steps in to replace it without the morality of religion to prevent single mothers getting paid to dump their husbands.

3. Big Business

More money in the economy means more people to buy shit which means higher profits. They don't have to worry about a lack of employees available to hire for many industries since that pool increased dramatically. And as we know, sex sells, and without religion calling that type of advertising degenerate they can make more money that way too.

4. Family Lawyers

Lawyers win out in divorces, especially if it gets ugly. While it fucks over men more, the lawyer will have no problem getting a lot of money out of women too and taking advantage of their anger.

A lot of these problems would not exist with religion keeping greedy money hungry fucks in line. The older I get, the more I realise capitalism needs something to keep hedonism in line and right now without religion the only solutions people offer is socialism which leads to bread lines. Religion was really fucking good at controlling the population and keeping it around long term, the problem now is that people in charge only give a fuck about helping themselves without worrying about the future.

Which leads me to another issue, childless women. The lack of empathy towards men is bad because less women are having kids. If you look at a lot of prominent female MRAs/anti feminists a huge chunk of them are middle aged mothers looking out for their boys. Christina Hoff Sommers and Karen Straughan (and in Australia, Bettina Arndt) come to mind, you see very few women under 30 give two fucking shits about male issues and childless women have no need to care either. But a mother's instinct to look out for her children will never go away, even fucking reptiles and insects naturally give a shit about their offspring and get hostile to a threat to them. Jordan Peterson has said a lot of women go to his shows, and I guarantee you they are middle aged women with young sons. I think MRAs and MGTOWs are very fucking stupid to not use this politically and is why they always fall on their fucking asses when it comes to getting shit done.

I have rambled a lot but the point is that these issues started decades after women got the vote. Women working lead to them being more unhappy unless they were working class, it helped greedy pricks make money destroying tradition and because of hypergamy lead to the genders not being as attracted to each other:

Image

But the scary thing is that this was inevitable with technology. Women had no reason to work long ago anyway since most jobs were manual labour and before that most people worked on farms. Technology made housework insanely easy, it was no longer a full time job to be a mother and most of the jobs were blue collar labour jobs. Those ones are still over 95% male like before, the rise in office work lead to more women in the workforce too since many of them would want to contribute to the home with nothing to do otherwise so more women working was always going to happen.



RGE is onto something here that might be fucking genius. Society needed to change with technology and they fucked it all up by convincing women to be men. His solution is superior, it solves the hypergamy problem by encouraging women to marry young and do the career shit AFTER kids, it solves the issue of maternity leave and employers being discouraged from hiring women aged 25-35 and if a mother changes her mind and just wants to be a housewife or work less (which happens a lot after they have a kid) she can since early on the man is paying for everything anyway. If this is the norm prices for things will be sustainable for one income so being a housewife will actually be a choice. Also, since women will be encouraged to have kids first you don't have the problem of 35 year old spinsters being angry at not being able to find a man.

But big government, banks and business won't let that happen and society moving in that direction will need something like religion to make the shift happen. I think it will happen eventually but our generation won't see it happen, history will look back at how we fucked it all up and will use us as an example of how not to do things. It doesn't solve everything like divorce courts though, we really need a cultural change and for people to stop being so apathetic towards this shit.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Women's Rights caused everything wrong with the West

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:35 am

The only way to solve the woman question is to kill all of them.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Women's Rights caused everything wrong with the West

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:11 pm

There's an astroid coming in 2028 or 2032 that will probably get all domestic violence on us.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest