Epstein didn't kill himself

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Epstein didn't kill himself

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:14 pm

Now the we know Gaga was finger blasting toddlers on Epstein island with Gwen, Katy, and Beyonce, someone might want to look into those rumors she murdered Lina Morgana.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:45 am

Katy Perry being a pedo is the least surprising thing ever. I remember way back when she propositioned a young (still a minor) Justin Bieber

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:55 am

I mean, she has been singing about kissing girls for a while now.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:16 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:54 pm
Isn't the entire premise of the jailbait genre that it's all about girls who look nubile, but are of legal age?
Nope, exactly the other way around. Looks fuckable, pretends to be legal but isn't. Thus jail bait.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:49 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:16 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Isn't the entire premise of the jailbait genre that it's all about girls who look nubile, but are of legal age?
Nope, exactly the other way around. Looks fuckable, pretends to be legal but isn't. Thus jail bait.
When I was I'm elementary school, everyone called each other jailbait as an insult. It's kinda funny in retrospect.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:31 pm

Nobue wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:49 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:16 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
When I was I'm elementary school, everyone called each other jailbait as an insult. It's kinda funny in retrospect.
Kind of like how instead of "cootees" (the aussie term was "girl germs" or "boy germs") my school said "you have AIDS" because of the Captain Planet episode about it. I was in a pre school full of infants that later went to that school and brought it there. Even though the episode specifically said you can't get it from touching we ignored it because we were little shits like all kids.

Imagine, a bunch of 5 year olds telling each other they had AIDS from playing tag.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:45 pm

We used cooties in Burgerland as well. But that is why Captain Planet was a bad idea. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:54 pm

You will miss the original Captain once CalArts gets its hand on the IP.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:13 pm

Wouldn't matter either way. I loathe the original Captain Planet. I tried watching it 5 years ago when they ran a marathon on Boomerang during Earth Day. Changed the channel in 5 minutes due to how bad it was. Seriously the preachy SJW crap was already there just in good animation to mask the crap. Seriously White male evil and stupid as shown with Wheeler. Non-whites are good and noble. As much as Doge can be annoying. He nailed how much crap it was with NC. At least with Cal Arts it would be it's true self.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:59 pm

That episode about having only two kids because if you have more than one, the economy would plummet was so fucked.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.