Cenk ugur, loyal order water buffalo

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
GitGud
Quality Poster

Re: Cenk ugur, loyal order water buffalo

Post by GitGud » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:35 am

From what i saw, Cenk has absolute no controll over what his face does. If you get him off guard, it shows, when he gets angry, it shows. If he has no answer, it shows. Like when Ana ask him, in his anouncment video, about the genocide, you saw that she got him. When she sayed that TYT will stay neutral in the process, she got him real good too. The guy has no chance against anyone in a political debate. The only people that know him are the idiots that are watching the show. If 2millon people see the show, 50% are guys that hate TYT but want to see what the idiots are up to, the rest could be fans. How many of them life in the district, how many of them are of legal age for voting and how many of them are registered?
He thinks he is a big fish but in reality he has nothing. He needs the old white man.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:54 am

He also never shuts the fuck up, in the D'Souza debate he kept interrupting the fucker.
BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:59 am
I am 6 feet tall and tower above these manlets and Chinese women are throwing their pussy at me as I type these words just for citizenship.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:28 am

He's just a liberal version of Rush Limbaugh except with less credibility. He's a big blowhard who is used to sperging in his little TYT echo chamber. Hell, TYT didn't even do guest callers much iirc. So it's not as if he can banter. I remember watching TYT on jewtube and he was always the most triggered person in the room. Him or Ana. The entire TYT show would be filled with turbolefty shitlibs, but he'd still be REEEing about something or going into co-hysterics with Ana. Jimmy Dore would be having a nice meme chuckle in the corner while the two babies cried.

Jimmy's BTFO of the young genocide deniers with a much better show anyway.

Scott Humphreys

3 days ago (edited)
If they actually wanted to roll back the unconstitutional powers of the executive branch i'd be all for that. They don't want to do that. They only want to get Trump. They want future Dem presidents to be able to do those illegal things.
Godlike post in the comments btw.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:39 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:22 pm
GitGud wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:29 am
Ana is now the boss and she hates the fat turk. After the election he is done. Its not his show anymore😀
Wouldn't surprise me. Ana really dislikes Cenk because she knows he will deny the Armenian genocide to the end. Cenk is a Turk patriot, he just resides in America.

His nephew is also the biggest cocksucker around.

I love how everyone projects shit on dan Crenshaw. When the SNL thing happened, his reaction was rather tame and noncommittal. Quite frankly he didn't give a shit. The mob is who piled onto SNL. Crenshaw, sensing a great venue to promote himself, went with it.

Cenk's troglodyte nephew acted like Crenshaw cried about SNL. And again, Dan did almost nothing in response and uncle cenk spent 40 minutes spanking his nephew in a video almost as cringy as Michael Scott doing the same.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:54 pm

Only thing that triggers Can Drenshaw are questions about Is real and the U.S.S. Liberty. SNL and crybaby Dete Pavidson aint shit.

Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:41 pm

GitGud wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:35 am
Like when Ana ask him, in his anouncment video, about the genocide, you saw that she got him.
On what was no doubt a rehearsed question no less. Just wait until he gets actual questions out of left field.
Slam the child on the hard concrete!

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:56 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:41 pm
GitGud wrote:
Like when Ana ask him, in his anouncment video, about the genocide, you saw that she got him.
On what was no doubt a rehearsed question no less. Just wait until he gets actual questions out of left field.
"You say you want more women in politics but you are actively primarying against a woman, why?"

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:56 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:41 pm
GitGud wrote:
And Cenk didn't even have the dignity to admit he was wrong in his youth and now recognizes the genocide but states it was a joke directed at himself. Shit like that tells me Cenk is neither a liberal or conservative, he's whatever Turkey is. TYT is just a money maker for him.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:59 pm

Imagine actually being a Turk nationalist. How embarrassing could that be?

Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:59 pm
Imagine actually being a Turk nationalist. How embarrassing could that be?
Well, look at him. If the fat faggot has ever done anything right it was embarrassing himself.
Slam the child on the hard concrete!