Cenk ugur, loyal order water buffalo

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Cenk ugur, loyal order water buffalo

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:55 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:57 am
I doubt the virus will even be much of a factor come November. If it is then consider who it's most likely to affect. Urbanites, who live in cities. Who is most likely to blame Trump for it? Urbanites, who live in cities. Who is most likely to risk corona virus to get out and vote for a demented old white man to replace Trump? Certainly not urbanites, who live in cities.
Cities that are guaranteed to vote Dem anyway. Who cares? Hilldawg got millions of real and fake votes in those places as well and still got fucked because all the rural states went to Trump. Four years ago a Joe Biden would've fared better against Trump than Clinton, especially on those areas. But Biden's dementia is going to cost him dearly.
I've seen a Tucker video yesterday where he quoted some dude saying "Joe Biden finally sees the success in a race for presidential candidate he wanted all his life. Too bad he isn't around to see it.".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:40 pm

I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:11 pm

GitGud wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:40 pm
"I'm a big ugly swarthy Turk and I'm gonna go berserk at an airport and see what happens!"
He's either an idiot or it's a publicity stunt.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:39 pm

Someone married the turkroach?

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:12 am

And people from Taiwan don't consider themselves from China.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:21 am

Didn't answer the question though. Do they eat bats?
Is Spoony dead yet?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:21 am

Duwango wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:39 pm
Taiwanese are not Chinese no matter how much China pretends, you Turkish cunt. Neither is Cypress a Turkish nation, get the fuck out of there, too.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:52 am

So he got himself a mail order bride?
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:08 am

GitGud wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:52 am
So he got himself a mail order bride?
He was probably engaging in sex tourism like the degenerate, fat cat bitch he is. Demands morality from others but has none himself.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:05 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:12 am
And people from Taiwan don't consider themselves from China.
Well technically it is the legitimate government of China and current China is just a bunch of communist terrorists who took over. Taiwan is officially known as "The Republic of China" and current China was only recognised internationally in the 70s because of trade. Which brings me to...
Duwango wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:39 pm
Since he married a Taiwanese person he should know all too well that the Chinese government are a pack of cunts. They have set up military bases near Taiwan and done "drills" that are designed for a potential invasion. They bribed the WHO into not giving Taiwan any information about the coronavirus to hurt them which ironically helped them since they handled everything early and naturally didn't trust China.

For this piece of shit to play the race card to defend the Chinese government from being associated with the virus shows how much of a disgusting sellout he really is. He has had massive investment in his channel from very rich and connected people and I have no doubt this fake piece of shit who is no better than CNN is being told from his owners to not tie China to this and do damage control. The left can go fuck itself with it's CCP damage control:

They are literally repeating CCP propaganda. Fuck them, fuck Chunk Yoghurt and fuck Jim Sterling.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.