Canada Sucks General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Canada Sucks General

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:18 pm

Little Potato wasting taxpayer money on famous friends, what a shock. Pisses me off that he got elected even after the SNC Lavelin scandal.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:33 pm

The man has three scandals under his belt and has closed parliament to avoid an investigation. The fucker is your common corporate whore using social justice as a mask to fuck the country to line his pockets.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:46 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:58 am

Never happen. Never will. Tru-pussy is just trying for good-boy points. We could never financially achieve such a goal as a consumer nation.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:48 am

It will happen once we smash capitalism, comrade.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:18 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:46 am
So he has chosen the Mouse Utopia:

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:23 am

Finally the whiteman is getting tired of the redskins bullshit. We have fishing limits and sales taxes while the injuns fish the coasts clean and profit all the money. Hell, that fishery was more or less given to them with our tax dollar.
SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:46 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:23 am

Finally the whiteman is getting tired of the redskins bullshit. We have fishing limits and sales taxes while the injuns fish the coasts clean and profit all the money. Hell, that fishery was more or less given to them with our tax dollar.
It's just property. The insurance company will pay for it, right?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:46 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:23 am

It's just property. The insurance company will pay for it, right?
Insurance? It was operated by natives so the government will just build them a new one on our tax dollar.
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:51 pm

They must rebuild it. Fishing is a cornerstone of their unique and interesting culture. If this means fishing an entire coast clean, then that is the will of their most holy totem spirit

(Though I thought this was only true for as long as they don't industrialize this shit too much and effectively fish just like their ancestors did.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette