Canada Sucks General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Castro's Son Re-elected! Hard Working Whites Not Surprised

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:44 pm

Hmmmm... So the government is shitting on natives while kissing black and Muslim ass? Sounds like the status quo. Stay classy Canada!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:33 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:33 pm
This is a dark day for Canada, and therefore the world.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:38 pm

Thank God, Indians get away with murder in this nation. Ironically, they are not installing a pipeline but actually updating an already existing pipeline.
we stole from them.
You're a goddamn Paki. You had nothing to do with the French/British colonization of Canada. You are not a "WE."
Last edited by RAPEMAN on Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:42 pm

The lesson should be learned by now. Next time you're invading some mudhut nation, exterminate every single last indigenous person there. They will call you a monster but you're saving yourself hundreds of years of complaining.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:45 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:42 pm
The lesson should be learned by now. Next time you're invading some mudhut nation, exterminate every single last indigenous person there. They will call you a monster but you're saving yourself hundreds of years of complaining.
Worked for the Turks.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:23 pm

the comments are 90% talking about how shitty of a prime minister he is

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:34 am

Nobody likes him in this nation. He only gets in thanks to unions, migrants and SJWs. He flooded this nation with so many nigs and muzzies we'll never see a conservative government again.
SpoilerShow

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:26 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:34 am
Nobody likes him in this nation. He only gets in thanks to unions, migrants and SJWs. He flooded this nation with so many nigs and muzzies we'll never see a conservative government again.
But at least Canada never go bankrupt because of free amazing medical care and programs for all of them.
That's how it works, amiriteguyz?
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:20 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:42 pm
They could have left them alone if they understood this very basic principle: never ever give these grievance groups what they want. Because what they want isn't societal change but rather to exert control over you and if you capitulate once you'll capitulate again and again and again and the demands get more and more ridiculous each time.

They want equal rights, shit like that? Make them declare war and take it by force. Otherwise tell them to shut the fuck up

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:27 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:26 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:34 am
But at least Canada never go bankrupt because of free amazing medical care and programs for all of them.
That's how it works, amiriteguyz?
The already gutted our healthcare system for migrants and aboriginals. Only after this covid incident that they have to address how terrible the old age facilities are. What will bankrupt us is Trudope's ludicrous spending during this Covid "crisis."
SpoilerShow