Canada Sucks General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Castro's Son Re-elected! Hard Working Whites Not Surprised

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:32 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:50 am
>50% of Torontonians are employed by the govt

How is that sustainable? Is the city just one big welfare zone? Are they all smoking crack?
[I guess that explains how Rob Ford got elected.]
To be honest, I have no idea. They doubled the cost of elecricity from 8 cents 5 years ago to like 18 cents, and they bill monthly instead of bi-monthly now (Ontario has a surplus of power apparently), possibly thats how they're paying for it. I saw it on the news like last year or so.
The city is not a welfare zone. They are just occupied by landscapers and desk jockeys ghat get paid 25-30 an hour.
Rob Ford was an idiot, but he made the mistake with fucking over public sector unions. They were trying to find a way to get rid of him, and his exceptional ass had to smoke crack. His brother is our Premier :lol:

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:32 pm
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:50 am
>50% of Torontonians are employed by the govt

How is that sustainable? Is the city just one big welfare zone? Are they all smoking crack?
[I guess that explains how Rob Ford got elected.]
To be honest, I have no idea. They doubled the cost of elecricity from 8 cents 5 years ago to like 18 cents, and they bill monthly instead of bi-monthly now (Ontario has a surplus of power apparently), possibly thats how they're paying for it.
Actually, we pay N.Y. to take our surplus electricity off our hands rather than getting a break.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:10 pm

What kind of electricity cuckoldry is that?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Guestsperg

Post by Guestsperg » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:15 pm

It was the liberal gov't renewable energies policy. They invested a bit too much in wind turbines, which started to overload our energy system, so we have to get other cities to take it from us.
I dont know too much about transfering energy, but a hydro worker a while ago told me that is how towns and cities transfer energy, they pay a place to take their energy and vice versa. Think of it like florists and dutch auctions (start the bidding with a high number, then bid DOWNWARD until you reach an agreement).

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:37 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:10 pm
What kind of electricity cuckoldry is that?
I think we have a somewhat similar case, because the fuckhuge powerline network to get all that offshore wind energy down to Bavaria is taking its sweet ass time.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:04 pm

I live in windmill county. Those fuckers stand still most of the time despite well beyond enough wind. It's a ruse. Those faggy things are nowhere close to generating too much power. There's also no such thing as transporting electricity over such distances.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:26 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:04 pm
I live in windmill county. Those fuckers stand still most of the time despite well beyond enough wind. It's a ruse. Those faggy things are nowhere close to generating too much power. There's also no such thing as transporting electricity over such distances.
Wrong. If the electricity is alternating current, it can go through the thick metal wire and to a relay station, which has transformers that can step up the current that was lost. It can keep doing this until it reaches its destination. This is how we do it in North America, could be different in Europe.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:26 pm
Wrong. If the electricity is alternating current, it can go through the thick metal wire and to a relay station, which has transformers that can step up the current that was lost. It can keep doing this until it reaches its destination. This is how we do it in North America, could be different in Europe.
You can do that. It just isn't fucking done with windmill energy because nobody needs it. It's just politically mandated.
For over fifteen years I've been driving past a sea of windmills and only last year did they actually bother starting to build a transformer station. At all times, 9/10 stand still.
They just make up a number of how much energy they could theoretically produce and then pretend that amount is fed into the grid and tax us accordingly. Never in the history of mankind has electricity actually been produced by windmills in north Germany and transported down to Bavaria. It's the biggest joke ever told.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:27 pm

お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:35 pm

Though this will piss off trannies since this includes preferred pronouns as well.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette