Canada Sucks General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Canada Sucks General

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:07 am

Guns are probably easier to get than multi-folded Nihon steel katanas.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:26 am

Even in my shithole commies are pushing the "because we have guns criminals are worse every second", luckily for now that was kinda got forgotten after the commie-globohomo constitution was rejected.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:35 pm

It's almost as if organized crime gangs don't respect the law.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:26 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:08 am
No shit. Notice how gangs still operate freely on basically all societies that outlaw firearms. And if you ask if the gangs have access to guns? Of course they fucking do. Even in Japan, they can find guns if they need to wack somebody. They're not out there stabbing people with chopsticks.
And in Australia, especially NSW we have had a lot of Motorcycle Gangs involved in drive by shootings of each other over the past few years. And our gun homicide rate was declining already when they did the ban and the trend didn't change at all, the only thing that did was the suicide rate going down. But I can guarantee the suicide attempt numbers would not have changed, it's just harder to fuck up shooting yourself compared to tying a know wrong for a noose or not putting enough drugs to OD.

If they somehow do take the guns in the USA I know exactly how shitlib faggots will spin it. Since 2/3rds of your gun deaths are from suicides the "gun deaths" will go way down and they will present that statistic without context like they do with the Pay Gap. But of course, the gun homicide rate will stay the same, you already see this when they claim that "more guns equals more gun deaths" when you break it down by gun ownership rates by state which is true. But when you look at gun homicide rates gun ownership makes no difference.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:46 am

Because most gun owners are law-abiding citizens who don't murder. Who the fuck would murder someone with their own gun anyway? The only time registered guns get used in crimes is when they're stolen or a mass shooter. And even though mass shooters get a lot of press, they're still a very, very tiny percentage of the populace. Mass killings are performed in other countries with cars, but we don't take cars away.

Most homicides are due to gang violence, full stop. Fix the gang problems and you address the homicides.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:29 am

US cities where gun are illegal to own have often extremely high gun deaths. That's all you need to know about the effectiveness of forbidding lawful people to own firearms.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:01 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:46 am
Most homicides are due to gang violence, full stop. Fix the gang problems and you address the homicides.
Gang violence is part of the urban culture.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:12 pm

Unironic BLM talking point.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:58 am

Printer go brrrr.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:18 pm

Speaking of guns, Oregon is all set to roll out Commiefornia 2.0 gun control. Any purchase of ANY firearm will require you to jump through a shitload of hoops and take safety courses at your own expense.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oregon ... close-call
The measure, if it passes, would ban large-capacity magazines over 10 rounds — except for current owners, law enforcement and the military — and require a permit to purchase any gun. To qualify for a permit, an applicant would need to complete an approved firearm safety course that includes a review of state and federal laws and a demonstration before a certified instructor that the applicant can properly lock, load, unload, fire and store a gun.
Of course, I can do all of these things. The problem is that the "demonstration" requires paying money to some fuckwit so they can try to find fault with you. A demonstration that you can "fire" the gun? Probably means you have to book a range appointment, so enjoy waiting forever until the instructor has time. Properly "store" the gun could mean some asshole government guy or sheriff gets to walk into your house and look around at everything.

Naturally, you will also be added to a database as well as fingerprinted. That sort of thing tends to happen already when you buy firearms (they perform a background check,) but now person-to-person firearms sales (such as at gun shows) will not be allowed. You will have to find some way to undergo all these BS steps with a third party gubmint overseeing the sale.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome