Winnie The Pooh and his Chinese Communist Party

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Winnie The Pooh and his Chinese Communist Party

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:57 am

I hope Hong Kong 2020 remembers to put pictures of Winnie the Pooh in the background.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:26 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:22 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:22 pm
Where is Bruce Lee's brother Chin? HK needs him more than ever.
It's depressing I got that reference.
Gotta see the positive in this, it took 22 years longer for this herd of fucking ugly reds than was expected.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:36 pm

Now I'm hearing the cops are planning to exchange their batons for full-auto rifles. HK about to get fucked?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:55 pm

That was only ever a matter of time, tbh.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:44 pm

Exchange their batons? They've already been firing rubber bullets.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:24 pm

China would have used deadlier force a long time ago if the world wasn't watching. Still commie liberals will defend them.

The Chinese government if failing. The people are disillusioned with it and are not simpletons like North Koreans and know communism is bullshit but just live with it.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:23 am

I think they were just testing the waters. Now they know they can just open fire and most if the world will not care or cuck out.
Trump has to deal with the Congress distraction and their REEEing preventing military intervention.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:48 pm

China should just fucking end the resistance already. Swear to God all modern dictatorships are such fucking cucks themselves. Stalin and hitler wasted no time making sure their opposition from within was systematically killed off en mass.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:04 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:23 am
I think they were just testing the waters. Now they know they can just open fire and most if the world will not care or cuck out.
Trump has to deal with the Congress distraction and their REEEing preventing military intervention.
If Trump intervened before election he can kiss his second term goodbye. He may do more when he's assured a second term. But what could America do without another cold war.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:07 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:48 pm
China should just fucking end the resistance already. Swear to God all modern dictatorships are such fucking cucks themselves. Stalin and hitler wasted no time making sure their opposition from within was systematically killed off en mass.
The media allows us to see everything today. The we wouldn't be remembering the Nazis as such bad guys today if it weren't for them systematically killing people. Intelligence knew about the holocaust but it wasn't public until after they lost. Mind you, Stalin had nothing to lose because he closed his nation off unlike China.
SpoilerShow