Winnie The Pooh and his Chinese Communist Party

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Winnie The Pooh and his Chinese Communist Party

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:25 am

I have an idea! They could learn to code! Has anyone recommended that yet?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:47 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:15 am
we need a new one for him though since he is a simping cuck
Why not just Jesse Cucks?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:35 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:25 am
I have an idea! They could learn to code! Has anyone recommended that yet?
That's a wonderful idea that will get you banned from social media. So, a double plus good idea.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:30 pm

Old habits die hard!
Terrified dogs and cats crammed into rusty cages. Bats and scorpions offered for sale as traditional medicine. Rabbits and ducks slaughtered and skinned side by side on a stone floor covered with blood, filth, and animal remains.

Those were the deeply troubling scenes [Friday] as China celebrated its ‘victory’ over the coronavirus by reopening squalid meat markets of the type that started the pandemic three months ago, with no apparent attempt to raise hygiene standards to prevent a future outbreak.
It’s not as if there has been no change at all since a wet market in Wuhan got tens of thousands killed by chinkvirus; security guards now prevent people from taking pictures of what goes on there.
The first coronavirus cases were traced to a market in Wuhan but the outbreak was kept silent by officials for weeks and whistleblowers were silenced, including 33-yearold Dr Li Wenliang, who later died of coronavirus.
This lack of transparency — a universal characteristic of communism — cost the rest of the world 2 months that might have been used to avert the crisis. Don’t expect the ChiComs to be forthcoming about the next exotic pandemic they unleash on the world.

As for them presumably having the virus under control in their dystopian hellhole, not even the Chinese slaves believe their government.
While China’s communist government claims that the coronavirus has killed 3,300 of its citizens, residents of Wuhan, the city where the deadly illness is believed to have begun, say the number is likely much higher.

According to a report in Radio Free Asia, residents of Wuhan are highly skeptical of the government’s totals based on reports of cremation services have been distributing tens of thousands of urns in recent weeks.
We will never know how many slaves were killed by the Wuhan coronavirus, just as we will never know how many were killed by the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution. One thing we do know is that it is not wise to rely on China for anything, even after the unlikely possibility it's communist rule gets toppled.
SpoilerShow
How to launch a global pandemic.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:33 pm

Ten bucks and a Big Mac that the 33yr old doctor was killed instead of dying from the virus.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:40 pm

I'm a bleeding heart when it comes to animals so it really fucking triggers me to read that it didn't stop, not like I expected it too.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:23 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:40 pm
I'm a bleeding heart when it comes to animals so it really fucking triggers me to read that it didn't stop, not like I expected it too.
A good ol' fashioned autistic pussy.

SpoilerShow
Seriously though it's really fucking moronic that they continue to do this. It's like some guy who tested positive for HIV continued to have anal sex after the fact spreading it with his partners.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:47 pm

I love animals too. I'm not a vegan because that shit is too gay even for me, but it is a "shame" that animals have to die. Slaughterhouse conditions should be made better and all that. But even so, the way we in the west do things, as horrible as it is, is still better than the wet markets in China.

Presumably the deaths from corona in China will continue and will be helped along by the wet markets reopening. But these deaths will be written off officially as something else and not investigated, and China won't care. It's not like they are lacking a surplus population. They'll let their poors and olds die off from corona, as they currently let them die off from other shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pollution ... _pollution
A 2013 study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences found that severe pollution during the 1990s cut five and a half (5.5) years from the average life expectancy of people living in northern China, where toxic air has led to increased rates of stroke, heart disease and cancer.[84]

A 2015 study from the non-profit organization Berkeley Earth estimated that 1.6 million people in China die each year from heart, lung and stroke problems because of polluted air.[85]
They already have people dying 5.5 years earlier than normal because of air pollution. So corona will hit them instead, they'll die of that and the cause gets written down as something else.

Because if you think the Chinese have the virus contained, you're smoking crack. I've noticed a lot of libtarded "science" channels jumping on the official MSM stories about covid. I'm not saying become a 9/11 truther and disbelieve everything you're told, but the china lies are so goddamn blatant that they can't be anything other than lies.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:09 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:23 am
SpoilerShow
Seriously though it's really fucking moronic that they continue to do this. It's like some guy who tested positive for HIV continued to have anal sex after the fact spreading it with his partners.
Look up "bug chasers" on YT. There is a pretty good documentary about those guys. Their main reasoning is that they will get AIDS anyway so they want to get it over with and stop worrying about it. Being a degenerate that gets fucked in the ass by ten dudes every weekend is more important than living to them.
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:47 pm
I love animals too. I'm not a vegan because that shit is too gay even for me, but it is a "shame" that animals have to die. Slaughterhouse conditions should be made better and all that. But even so, the way we in the west do things, as horrible as it is, is still better than the wet markets in China.
It's a concept we call being humane. You can rate a society by how they treat other living creatures. Some see the killing as an unpleasant but necessary process. They respect the creature and seek to make it as quick and painless a process as necessary. Others are just subhuman creatures themselves.
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:47 pm
I'm not saying become a 9/11 truther and disbelieve everything you're told, but the china lies are so goddamn blatant that they can't be anything other than lies.
The truth is reported when it fits their agenda. That's it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:31 pm

So outdated markets and even more outdated snake oil science are the two things the revolution does not dare to touch.
Methinks some influential party members are earning a good sum of money from this shit.
Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:23 am
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Moronic? Yes, but it was foreseeable. This isn't the first global virus threat birthed from these types of markets. And why should they change the conditions in their own country if they've already started to blame the US for the virus? They dindu nuffin, for realz!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette