Bongistan bitch shows pussy on top of Akropolis

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Bongistan bitch shows pussy on top of Akropolis

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:18 pm
The alt-right believe in a lot of silly things, like how Christianity is good and not cucked shit for weak fags, how good women exist somewhere out there, you've never seen 'em but they're there, meanwhile they're all the same pedophile NEETs every other e-celeb is.
Don't forget abut how the faggots are supposedly our friends and how Israel is the greatest nation ever.
Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:20 pm
You act like making mosquito burgers and dirt cookies isn't an achievement.
Now that's a new one. Seems like they are actually mayflies but same difference, I guess. Seems like Africa is paradise, where you don't have to work and can just grab the food out of the air. We can now stop sending them food in good knowledge that they are doing fine enough for themselves.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:19 pm

Man, no wonder all these daper african gentlemen like the marshes and lakes of Greece...I guess that's why we've had a minor drop in mosquitoes as well. :lol:
Poonoo wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:36 am
They are eternally butthurt that everything they say about blacks today was exactly how Greeks and Romans felt about them thousands of years ago. It's why they make up conspiracy theories about how Ancient Greeks were all Nordic looking Aryans until the Roaches came in the 1500s. :lol:

When it's shitposting it's funny and all, but the alt right fucks take that very seriously.
Hey now, unlike them, we never said "you burn the coal, you pay toll" because it was common sense not to fucking do it, unless you were a really disgusting, furry-loving, masturbation-machine, petty asshole with a victim complex who was really spoiled.
SpoilerShow
Oh hi Poseidon, didn't see you there.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:56 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:16 pm
Now that's a new one. Seems like they are actually mayflies but same difference, I guess. Seems like Africa is paradise, where you don't have to work and can just grab the food out of the air. We can now stop sending them food in good knowledge that they are doing fine enough for themselves.
Billiam Gate's attempts at raising docile nigger cattle are really just leaving a lot of unnecessary dead negros clogging up the continent. Shitlibs and (((globalists))) will never admit that maybe niggers just like mosquito burgers and mud cookies.
ban wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:19 pm
Hey now, unlike them, we never said "you burn the coal, you pay toll" because it was common sense not to fucking do it, unless you were a really disgusting, furry-loving, masturbation-machine, petty asshole with a victim complex who was really spoiled.
SpoilerShow
Oh hi Poseidon, didn't see you there.
Didn't know Poseidon designed Auschwitz.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:40 am

Hey now, let's not leave out the asians when it comes to eating weird shit:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fried_spider
There are certainly those who might not enjoy the abdomen, however, as it contains a brown paste consisting of organs, possibly eggs, and excrement
Superior asian culture, clearly. Eating spider shit and eggs and calling it a delicacy.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:35 am

You do know that they eat babies, right? And cats and dogs? Fucking spiders is the least of their problems
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

ban

Post by ban » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:41 am

Don't forget things like honey glazed and fried grasshoppers. Mmmm, mmmmmm! Perfection. :lol:
Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:56 pm
Didn't know Poseidon designed Auschwitz.
He was our own personal Adolf-kun. :D
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:23 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:35 am
You do know that they eat babies, right? And cats and dogs? Fucking spiders is the least of their problems
yea, I had to do a international food project and even though I already knew they eat cats and dogs, which is fucked up enough on it's own, when I had to look this shit up because I had China, I saw a bunch of baby corpses lined up in a stand and that just fucked with my mind like wtf.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:32 pm

Chinks were eating their kids and their pets before the Great Leap Forward.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:55 pm

My first and only visit to New York, I took a quick stroll through Chinatown. And yup, strips of dog for sale, right on the street.

Also saw a Chinese Lutheran church.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:09 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:55 pm
My first and only visit to New York, I took a quick stroll through Chinatown. And yup, strips of dog for sale, right on the street.
Immigration is lovely.
I've seen a few weird Korean churches where I live. Not too many Asiatics here otherwise. At least I don't notice them, I don't go outside.