Shooting at mall in El Paso

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Shooting at mall in El Paso

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:03 pm

Maybe they thought he belonged to antifa.
veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:34 pm
He wrote that he'll fight to death, but he clearly pussied out from that since he made no resistance when cops came to arrest him.
It's easy writing how totally rad and awesome you will be on your Day of Retribution (tm). This last section of any manifesto is basically self-insert fanfiction.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:02 pm

Trump didn't utterly wreck our society. Guns haven't driven our country to the edge of the cliff and told us that not going over into a pit of screaming brown gay apes is morally reprehensible.

I feel really bad that innocent people got hurt, but to be frank Liberals and Cuckservatives are responsible for these disasters. They put the nation under a pressure cooker to fulfill their sick obsessions, so fuck their crocodile tears and fuck them. This is the world that they made, and the biggest tragedy of them all is that innocent Americans are the ones that suffer and not these globalist tumors.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:14 pm

It's a shame that these shooters are too stupid to take out a legitimate target. If you're going to go all out, take some horrible globalist politician or lobbyist with you.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:46 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:49 pm
What I don't get is why the cops didn't blow his head off. What information could they possibly have to get from him?
Why make a martyr of the guy when you don't have to?

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:20 pm

Today in things that have never happened:
Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:23 pm
You losers were acting like no one on the right would ever do this do the incredible amount of "restraint" they had.
Anyway some moron on my wife's facebook dropped a gem of a line in her wall of text about this, particular, shooting. Something about how she's, "never been more glad that her family doesn't look Mexican," despite her family being the whitest family I've ever seen and her husband being mixed but so majority white that his family called him out when he tried to pretend to be a minority.

Every single time something like this happens I get a million google news pushes about, "white supremacy," and then I find out that there's a manifesto and it's not quite as clear cut as that. Sure does make for a great Democratic Debate talking point, though. :lol:
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:21 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:14 pm
It's a shame that these shooters are too stupid to take out a legitimate target. If you're going to go all out, take some horrible globalist politician or lobbyist with you.
That's the real disappointing part.

SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:08 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:14 pm
Poltic man and glowies are probably too hard to get to.

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:17 pm

One was far-righty and the other far-lefty.

The right only talks about the commie and the left only talk about the white nationalist.

Sweet bubbles you are in, people!
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:20 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:20 pm
Every single time something like this happens I get a million google news pushes about, "white supremacy," and then I find out that there's a manifesto and it's not quite as clear cut as that. Sure does make for a great Democratic Debate talking point, though. :lol:
Manifestos are problematic because they establish a narrative without the media's consent.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:31 pm

Dayton shooter confirmed lefty pro AntiFa.

Like Trump said; "There are bad people on both sides."

But nope... only talk about the opposite side... talk about both, you retards. Kinda wanna see if the media just... stops newsing about the Dayton shooter now and go harder on the white supremacist.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.