Shooting at mall in El Paso

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Shooting at mall in El Paso

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:58 am

B-b-b-but if you still support Trump, it's like you shot down those people yourself. Or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:19 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:30 am
nice "the left are the true fascist" meme faggots.
gj knowing your enemy Redditor.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:54 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
lol trump supporter

Two right wing mass shootings in a week.

You went from the resident redditor to the resident normie CNN viewer. Also:

>Isolated whack jobs on the Right who act alone
>Leftists GROUPS who have mayors, the MSM and the chiefs of police on their side supporting them using violence to get their way
>Isolated whack jobs doing this because of the above point

Go back to Twitter.

Bring back the fucking mental asylums already. Just don't do that retarded lobotomy shit from before, they fucking worked and the moment they were shut down by Reagan mass shootings fucking skyrocketed. Most of these shooters have a long history of documented mental problems, it's not like they were normal guys with clean records who suddenly went nuts because Trump used his magic powers to turn them evil.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:55 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:12 am
I think it shows that gun control nuts don't actually care about human lives, given their willingness to trample all over the victims' just to push their political viewpoint.

This rarely gets said, but I'd guarantee you a lot of those victims probably wished they had guns
It's getting to the point where all those meme pictures of people carrying assault rifles while they grocery shop quite relevant. Honestly though I'm surprised a cop wasn't there, Wal-Mart usually has them hanging out.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:22 am

Our health care system in general in Burgerland has a lot of problems and that doesn't HELP with any of the mental health shit. I saw a report just a few days ago in the local news (before any mass shooting) about a massive psychiatrist shortage due to a number of factors. Again, this was well before anything about mass shootings was relevant to the news cycle. And it was a pretty comprehensive little piece about the various reasons why we're winding up with 2-3 psychiatrists for every football field worth of adults that want/need their services.

A big part of that is cost. Psychiatrists can't afford to operate if the only patients they get are on Medicaid or Medicaire. Most are now supposedly switching to cash-only or accept only a very tiny amount of those kinds of clients. But even without that, we don't have enough mental health care workers to meet demand. There is interest in the field, but I think the cost issue was too intimidating for new people, along with some other reasons why new psychiatrists aren't being hired. And the current ones are old fucks who are aging out of the field.

That's one very local example and there are a lot more issues with how our health care works. It's very, very easy for someone to slip through the cracks of our society and not get the help they might legitimately need. Costs are prohibitive for many people, caregivers refuse to accept charity cases (understandably,) there are staff shortages and migrations of homeless people surely don't help with the concentration of mental health cases onto certain cities. The other states don't give a shit if busing their homeless over to the next state ends up fucking those guys over or placing an undue burden on the system.

The final result of all this was mentioned in the news, but it didn't need to be because I'm well fucking aware of it: People come to treat the emergency room as their one-stop shop for whatever ails them, which is not how that shit was supposed to work. Remember when the PandaLee had a panic attack and went to the fucking ER? Imagine if the dumb bitch had a therapist or psychiatrist she could have called instead. Darksafdil was so mad that "they didn't do anything for her" but the fuck were the ER people supposed to do? She had all her limbs and wasn't about to die. They gave her some drugs and monitored her ass. What else can the ER do? They're not the fucking psychiatric wing of a specialized mental health institute!
SpoilerShow
That said, I won't write off every shooter as just some insane guy. Sane people can be fucking assholes too.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:23 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:54 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
lol trump supporter

Two right wing mass shootings in a week.

You went from the resident redditor to the resident normie CNN viewer. Also:

>Isolated whack jobs on the Right who act alone
>Leftists GROUPS who have mayors, the MSM and the chiefs of police on their side supporting them using violence to get their way
>Isolated whack jobs doing this because of the above point

Go back to Twitter.
:lol: Your dumbass site turned into a second rate foxdick farms where you openly admit to stealing their "news." Quit deflecting faggot. You losers were acting like no one on the right would ever do this do the incredible amount of "restraint" they had. GG. Leftists are still screeching retards, but at least they're finally figuring out the only way to get glorious SJW nippon is military overthrow. They won't figure it out in time for the 2020 election, but it will bring many keks to watch them try.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:28 pm

The Garlic Festival shooter hated mezitos and wealthy whites, while being mixed race Iranian himself. It's hard to define his ideology since crazies are all over the place. But the wealth envy and lack of respect for mixed non-union workers puts him in the traditional classic Democrat camp. (Where they hate corporations and not-in-my-backyard stuff equally).

Everyone is saying this Walmart shooter is this random online white supremacist.
Then why were most of his victims white?

As for the newly released Dayton shooting, dunno details yet

EDIT: Seems the Dayton shooter was a Psychology student who worked low wage shit jobs and was a track fag in HS.
Checks off enough Democrat boxes for me.
Last edited by Tony Schiavone on Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:34 pm

I did read his 4-page clown-manifesto and it is difficult to determine whether he was just a mental case nutjob or some mega-autist who took memefrog 14/88 shitposting 100% seriously. He said he agreed with Brenton Tarrant, so why didn't he go shoot up a local mosque? Though that would've also been highly stupid, it would've at least made sense on some level, going shooting random people in a local mall is just pretty fucking crazy, the same level shit with what mudshits are doing. He wrote: "Even if other non-immigrant targets would have a greater impact, I can’t bring myself to kill my fellow Americans. Even the Americans that seem hell-bent on destroying our country.", so I guess he was targeting Mexicans? But just 3 out of 20 deceased were beaners, so you clearly fucked up, boy. His understanding of economics and the threats he sees in the future are quite childish, but then again, what to expect from a 21yr old boy. His political views did make some sense, but what he went and did, did a huge disservice to everything he (ostensibly) stands for. What a retard. He wrote that he'll fight to death, but he clearly pussied out from that since he made no resistance when cops came to arrest him.

In short: Fuck Patrick Crusius. Enjoy this now Democucks, O'Rourke, communist Michael Moore and other anti-gun faggots, you must be blowing your loads now. "Nice" change to see the weapon of choice was WASR this time and not the dreaded AR-15.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:49 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:34 pm
He wrote that he'll fight to death, but he clearly pussied out from that since he made no resistance when cops came to arrest him.
I caught that too. His arrest picture looks like some soyboy coming along quietly after some Hilary cunt reee'd that he grazed her arm.

What I don't get is why the cops didn't blow his head off. What information could they possibly have to get from him?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

ban

Post by ban » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:55 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:58 am
I hate it when gun control nuts use tragedies to try to ban all guns, as if the western countries that ban the fuck out of guns don't have massive problems with stabbings and violent crime.
You say that as if before resorting to gun bans, people didn't have problems with suspiciously tanned people or non-local whites involved in stabbings, stanglings, piano wire incidents, brutal beatdowns with gangs, breaking-entering-raping, hit'n'runs, kidnapping to sex dungeons or good old cannibalism to erase the evidence. Yeah, why would the average worker ever want to carry a handgun, I can only wonder. :roll: At least some countries have functioning police forces so the average joe doesn't have to go full Punisher, unlike the some islanders in the south that are willing to do that even without any excuse. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:22 am
SpoilerShow
That said, I won't write off every shooter as just some insane guy. Sane people can be fucking assholes too.
SpoilerShow
You'll be surprised how few of them actually have mental problems, at least over in Yurope.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow