Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Guest » Tue May 19, 2020 9:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:04 am
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 5:01 am
I may be overly optimistic, but I think the Democrats are going to pay for this shit in time. If it's not a terrifying Red Wave on Election Day this year (I don't expect that, but I'm hoping for it), maybe it will be some of these governors getting bounced out of office when their term is up. Or maybe Blue states will suffer even worse economic loss when businesses leave them for states that didn't become tyrannical Constitution-shredders over a disease with a fatality rate of less than 1%--and that's WITH hospitals inflating the numbers.

The US media's take on the state of this country is so wrong (see Election Day 2016) that I don't know what to think. My gut feeling is that there's a LOT of genuine anger out there, but most media will only depict these people as kooks, protesters in MAGA hats and with assault weapons in their arms. Idiots who are just mad that they can't watch sports in a bar. They constantly reduce the plight of unemployed people who had their futures ripped away overnight to this retarded level.

I think that a lot of people feel really fucked over and nobody in media is listening to them.

ALL that I know for sure is that I'm angry--and I didn't even lose my job.

(Now that I've said that, watch me get laid off tomorrow.)
They're being mocked on twitter for "wanting haircuts".
The other week they were crowing about how they weren't going to "die for the economy, " but pretty much every one of these people I knew had been working all along.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 19, 2020 9:25 pm

You either die with the economy, or without it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue May 19, 2020 10:25 pm

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue May 19, 2020 10:42 pm

I get the sense that she's being groomed to be Biden's running mate.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue May 19, 2020 10:48 pm

She's larger than a lot of stuff, alright.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue May 19, 2020 11:30 pm

Gotta fill that diversity quota somehow.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Tue May 19, 2020 11:33 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 11:30 pm
Gotta fill that diversity quota somehow.
They had to fill the diversity quota, not stuff it.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed May 20, 2020 12:05 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:42 pm
Didn't you watch the video? This was Biden publicly denouncing her on TV.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 20, 2020 5:11 am

Imagine how apeshit the press and dems would go if Trump had such a pompoous photo shoot. They'd make all sorts of claims from him being insane, to him wanting to overthrow the Burger democracy.
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:42 pm
She's like the Second Coming of Christ, except without all of that Christian stuff.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Wed May 20, 2020 5:21 am

She's the only Southerner on the shortlist - and Dems need Southern appeal to take the Senate back. (Georgia Special Election and North Carolina are crucial wins, and Arizona is technically Southern so that's another one).
It's probably a losing ticket, though - she's so desperate for the job that she threw any credibility she might have had in front of a bus with her downright moronic comments on the Tara Reade scandal. I don't know if her desperation necessarily translates to her being the frontrunner. You'd have an old coot and a bootlicker - and a more dynamic ticket would be a Mike Pence type, someone whose able to present themselves as "the adult in the room" - whatever that means, and Abrams is too desperate for approval.
He could very well pick her - I'm not ruling that out, but I'm going to stake a claim and say that he loses if he does.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.