Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
GitGud
Quality Poster
Posts: 1374
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:41 pm

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by GitGud » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:13 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:27 am
Why is it Kamala has some new race added to her list every time I hear about her? If not a new race then just a new way of referring to it to make it sound more diverse.
Because like a true nigger, she likes to steal shit and then clames it belongs her.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

User avatar
Guest

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:56 pm

GitGud wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:13 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:27 am
Why is it Kamala has some new race added to her list every time I hear about her? If not a new race then just a new way of referring to it to make it sound more diverse.
Because like a true nigger, she likes to steal shit and then clames it belongs her.
Why won't she steal my virginity?

User avatar
Guest

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:58 pm

It's hilarious how lefties think that having even a drop of blood from some non-white race makes them that race. The fake media VP is not Asian. I don't care how many Chinese Communists wieners she inhales.

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6009
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:02 pm

Seems like she acquires a new ethnicity more often than Spoony contracts a new ailment.
Is Spoony dead yet?

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 27767
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:20 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:58 pm
It's hilarious how lefties think that having even a drop of blood from some non-white race makes them that race. The fake media VP is not Asian. I don't care how many Chinese Communists wieners she inhales.
>implying you actually do need a drop of blood to claim ethnic status

Have you forgotten Pocahontas. the Native American politician whiter than Hitler?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:14 pm

according to Twatter, Communism is a great idea

User avatar
Guest

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:17 pm

this is always funny, coming from someone that's from pedowood

User avatar
Guest

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:30 pm

Imagine being that old and trying to talk tough on social media.

User avatar
Sieg Zeon
Posts: 1242
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Sieg Zeon » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:17 pm
this is always funny, coming from someone that's from pedowood
I’ve hated this son of a bitch ever since he told filmmakers to stop working in Georgia after his preferred candidiate didn’t win. Yeah man, condemn an entire state and its people to unemployment because you didn’t get your way.
Coloring my signature red allows me to shitpost three times faster!

Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:12 am

It's funnier because Georgia is filled with negros and Atlanta is Black Hollywood, so he was trying to get a ton of blacks unemployed as revenge for electing racists or something.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests