Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Duwango
Goon

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Duwango » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:56 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:00 pm
I have trusted this guy for years over his political analysis. He's been saying that he believes Cuomo is going to be the chosen nominee for a while now. Do you guys think the Dems may pull a fast one and replace Biden with Cuomo if Biden doesn't get enough delegates going into the convention?
Creepy Joe is a walking train wreck, but it's unlikely that any potential ballot results Cuomo attains won't be anything short of a bloodbath. Cuomo explains why his state is the epicenter for the virus in the USA.
Cuomo said Wednesday that the state was getting hit hardest in the United States because of their welcoming spirit.
This comes from the guy who explicitly said that non-leftists aren't welcome in his economic and moral wasteland of a state.
“Who are they? Are they these extreme conservatives who are right-to-life, pro-assault-weapon, anti-gay? Is that who they are? Because if that’s who they are and they’re the extreme conservatives, they have no place in the state of New York, because that’s not who New Yorkers are.”
Here’s something that might have done more to accelerate the spread of COVID-19 than New York’s supposed welcoming spirit.
Cuomo admits that the oppressive crowding that characterizes New York has contributed to the spread of chinkvirus...
But he said that the greatest weakness of New Yorkers was also their greatest strength.

“Our closeness is what makes us special,” he said, noting that New Yorkers were more open, accepting and tolerant than the rest of the world.
Just don’t try walking down the street wearing a MAGA hat.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:50 pm

>special
>virtue signaling in the face of a pandemic
>aka an enemy who doesn't give a single fuck about any of your allegiances
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:14 pm

Duwango wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:56 pm
Just don’t try walking down the street wearing a MAGA hat.
Wouldn't that the best thing to do now in NYC if you want social distancing?

Just walk around with the hat and a health mask. People are too terrified of getting sick to confront you, so they just get the hell away from you.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:08 am

Sick grotesque hag. Even Americans getting sick are all twisted in her mind to her obsession with Orange Man. She’s also repeating the same corporate media darwinism of not looking at the deaths/death rate/per capita.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/elliebufk ... p-n2565872
As Americans weather an economic fallout and stay isolated in their homes, away from family and friends, with growing uncertainty about their future, one former presidential candidate turned their misery into ammunition against the president.

Hillary Clinton, who lost to President Trump in 2016 after calling half of the country a “basket of deplorables,” received news that the United States now had the most confirmed cases of the Wuhan Coronavirus. Instead of offering support or comfort in a time of fear and tragedy, however, the former Secretary of State chose to weaponize the news of nearly 90,000 sick Americans against the president.

‘He did promise ‘America First,'” Clinton shared on Twitter, along with a news article confirming that her own country led the world in confirmed cases of COVID-19. That tweet was preceded by another jab at Trump, chastising his optimistic hope of re-opening the countries frozen economy as soon as possible.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:14 am

I'm sure under her leadership this never would've happened.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:01 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:14 am
I'm sure under her leadership this never would've happened.
You're half right.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:05 am

It's incredible how salty she still is four years later. Never gon' be President, bitch
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:08 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:05 am
It's incredible how salty she still is four years later.
It's a woman thing.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:10 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:08 am
It's a woman thing.
Every time I read one of her tweets all I really hear is 'ME. It should have been ME. I should be President' with pretty much the same result.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:23 am

That fucking bitch being salty over that for the rest of her life, mad about it every single fucking day, that alone already makes Trump having won absolutely worth it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!