Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Clown World General

Post by mad bum » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:11 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:49 pm
How many copies of the tie-in movie game have you flipped?
None.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:33 am

It must be nice being so rich you can deny money for a trumped up morality flex.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:50 am

I have a listing that got hit also, and when I relisted it they removed it again. They are out in full meme force today.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:02 am

It is wild that And to Think That I Saw it on Mulberry Street is being removed from new publishing and is banned from being sold over primary internet markets due to racism.
I feel like we're fully into moral panic/Comstock Laws territory with this stuff now.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:52 am

QAnon Theorists Switch Date to March 20 After No Trump Inauguration, Call the 4th 'False Flag'

As federal law enforcement agencies braced for QAnon conspiracy theorists to engage in potential acts of violence on Thursday, leading affiliates of the far-right extremist movement seemed to amend formerly held beliefs about the significance of March 4.
Fear the LARP.
Former State Department aide arrested in connection with Capitol riot

A former State Department aide during the Trump administration has been arrested in connection with the pro-Trump riot at the U.S. Capitol, according to an FBI spokesperson and documents.
Purge.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:21 pm

There was a time when Feds were perusing image boards and sniffing anyone talking about "beta uprising", which was always nothing but a meme. And them they you caught, in their own print screens, shitposting about muh Russia on 8chan. Glowies suck and should be dealt according to Terry Davis's instructions.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:24 pm

Amazon pulls Justice Clarence Thomas doc as censorship of conservative content continues

Apparently to protect Mush Brain's image from his brief but deplorable appearance in this documentary.

"Shut up and begone, nigger!" - Jeff Bezos.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:58 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:52 am
Fear the LARP.
This is like some doomsday prophecy shit. The deadline will come and pass, they will be left flabbergasted because the promised event is nowhere to be seen, and then they will make up excuses as to why it didn't happen this time (usually followed by a new deadline).
I'm waiting for the day when they will give up on deadlines and instead start talking about Trumps spiritual inauguration.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:39 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:58 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:52 am
Fear the LARP.
This is like some doomsday prophecy shit. The deadline will come and pass, they will be left flabbergasted because the promised event is nowhere to be seen, and then they will make up excuses as to why it didn't happen this time (usually followed by a new deadline).
I'm waiting for the day when they will give up on deadlines and instead start talking about Trumps spiritual inauguration.
Who is "they"? It's just FBI agents, trolls, and a couple dozen schizophrenic retards.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:06 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:39 am
Who is "they"?.
QAnon?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette