Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Duwango
Goon

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Duwango » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:26 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:27 am
It is going take the DNC a looooong time to recover from what happened today. Even some of their most staunch apologists can't believe that they went ahead with the primaries. If they thought that Trump wasn't taking WuFlu seriously a month ago, he clearly is now. Meanwhile, the DNC asked people to go out and wait in line--do everything that you're not supposed to do-- just to nominate a dementia case.

They made themselves look very out of the touch and they've lost the young vote. You know, those voters who were so important to electing Obama? Those people HATE the Democrats now--or at least they've given up on them--and will probably stay home in droves November 3.

I certainly don't see Amy Klobuchar or Kamala Harris moving the needle much if one of them is the running mate.
We still have seven months ahead of us, but considering that Democrats are eternally incompetent and deranged when it comes to, well, pretty much everything, I'm inclined to agree that there is no way they can spin chinkvirus to their favor (Not that they can to begin with, because the remaining jurassic duo of candidates are absolute whores to the Chicoms).

I've noticed quite a lot of blue checkmarks regurgitating the "muh turnout in x state is bigger than in 2016!", which is absolutely worthless because AFAIK none of the primary votes are actually being certified by state electoral officials, and it's pretty obvious the DNC have been rigging the process since Iowa. Was Creepy Joe still doing rallies even before the chinkvirus panic? In whichever case, they looked like Hilldawg's rallies. Biden has no following, no base of support, no constituency. I see no problem with dismissing primary turnout for him as being cooked out of thin air.

As for millenial faggot voters, I've seen an onslaught of anti-Biden memes being ushered by them for quite a while now. I don't recall the same ferocity being applied with Hilldawg four years ago. I'm not holding my breath that they will do something useful for once by **not** sticking it to Drumpf come November, but the hostility towards the Democrat party is very much real.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:09 pm

Shit like this is why Bloomberg got his ass kicked in the primaries. :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:58 pm

What's this scheme now? Why the fuck Africa? Are there some Chink companies there he wants to plough money into or something?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:02 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:58 pm
What's this scheme now? Why the fuck Africa? Are there some Chink companies there he wants to plough money into or something?
Of course there are. He's a noted Chink cocksucker
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:24 pm

He wants to raise docile nigger cattle like Bill Gates.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:40 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:02 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:58 pm
Of course there are. He's a noted Chink cocksucker
It's all so tiresome.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:10 am

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:40 am
It's all so tiresome.
It was tiresome before they tried to kill all of us. Now it's just infuriating
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:41 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:10 am
Poonoo wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:40 am
It's all so tiresome.
It was tiresome before they tried to kill all of us. Now it's just infuriating
I'm not convinced they were never not trying to kill us all. Aren't these faggots manufacturing fentanyl while the CCP laughs in Mandarin? Didn't they directly fight the U.S. in Korea?

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:07 pm

Based Tulsi shows her true colors, suspends her campaign and endorses the child sniffer she fought against.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:11 am

I only have to say lol :lol: