Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:31 pm

Wikipedias entery on Hunter Biden:
He and his father have been the subjects of debunked right-wing conspiracy theories pushed by Donald Trump and his allies concerning Biden business dealings and anti-corruption efforts in Ukraine.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:08 am

DEBUNKED

TOTALLY DEBUNKED

PROOF? WHAT IS THAT?

DEBUNKED!

RUSSIAN BOTS! ORANGE MAN BAD! CONSPIRACY THEORY!
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:23 am

Yep, surely debunked bros.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:56 am

If those videos hit YouTube tomorrow it won't matter. If you showed picture and video evidence of Hunter Biden raping little girls it wouldn't matter. If you put a shitlib in a room with Joe Biden himself raping a small child it. Wouldn't matter. Your average Biden voter can watch a video of a pack of Antifa running down Kyle Rittenhouse, beating him down with one of them pulling a handgun to execute him in the street and will still say without a sliver of doubt that Kyle is a bloodthirsty murderer. Nothing can get through to them, they are beyond the reach of sanity and reason. They do not live in reality anymore.

We cannot share a country with these people. Winning elections is not enough. Separation is inevitable, we can only hope it is not bloody. Not likely, but we can still hope.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:49 am

You guys do realize they have this kind of material on anybody in power right? You dont get to run for a powerful position otherwise.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:58 pm

Welp Hunter may be seeing jail time for CP.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:22 pm

That really puts the townhall question about the "Satanic cabal of child molesters" into a new perspective, doesn't it?

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:30 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:58 pm
Welp Hunter may be seeing jail time for CP.
Worse than that. They say Hunter may actually be molesting his niece

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:49 pm

I get that putting out video of child rape is disgusting, but if the people holding all this info are so concerned, why not simply release the raw video footage so it can't be suppressed? If you have somebody dead to rights guilty on hard evidence then why is the evidence being kept so close to the chest? Libs pull this shit all the time because they have nothing, Cons are cucks and never pull the trigger because they are fucking pussies who "can't stoop to their level!" God damn it I hate every last one of these people, but I really hate conservatives more. At least with liberals I can shoot them in cold blood and feel nothing because they are openly hostile. With conservatives they cause way worse harm with their inaction and lack of spine, they are unreliable and awful allies.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:52 pm

That's the beauty of it all: they can't release it because they'd be criminals themselves, and you goddamn know the authorities who are protecting their lefty overlords would come down on them with all the fires of hell.

Doesn't matter. Dems started the Deepfake hysteria years ago precisely for moments like this. Nothing will happen, nobody will get in trouble, the election will be really close.

End of the West. Game over. Dark Ages 3 begins. Maybe in a thousand years humanity will try again and last a little longer before Future Woodrow Wilson cucks out and gives women the vote, thus starting this shit all over.