Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Clown World General

Post by Poonoo » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:57 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:50 am
Trump Derangement Syndrome is real and it will continue unabated, quite detached from the reality of Trump as an individual.
It will continue from the media since they need to talk about him for ratings. They plummeted when Trump was gone and now it's a desperate attempt to recapture it but it won't work unless he runs.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:33 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:57 am
It will continue from the media since they need to talk about him for ratings. They plummeted when Trump was gone and now it's a desperate attempt to recapture it but it won't work unless he runs.
They desperately want another big villain. But Trump was a once in a lifetime shitposter. All the other GOP either are much smaller fry or fold over like cucks when they’re told. Cruz is on his way out, probably. A lot of other go-to targets are also fading away.

They can’t go back to the Bush days, because they’re the ones that stole an election and are desperate to start wars now. Biden will never be someone they can try to turn cool like Obama (and Harris, as a woman, could never be cool by default). So now they’re stuck in this situation they’ve created.

Right now their only move is to slowly turn back the clock on protests and kneeling like it never happened.
Try to build back up the CUNSUUUM culture and hope nobody on their side screws up too bad until midterms.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:10 pm

Poonoo wrote:
They plummeted when Trump was gone and now it's a desperate attempt to recapture it but it won't work unless he runs.
He should run for senator in some middle america state. Do a Taft.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:14 pm

No way he'd take such a demotion and let Mitch become his boss.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:18 pm

He should ran to Senate AND become Mitch's boss. Now THAT would make American polidicks interesting again.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:18 pm

I suspect if Trump does anything is run as an independent 2024 to split the republican vote just to get back at them. Maybe in four years Trump will just get tired of this shit and wait out the rest of his life in silence. His son in another decade or two when we again suffer from Deep State fatigue might try something. I don't know.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:08 am

Poonoo wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:50 am
Trump Derangement Syndrome is real and it will continue unabated, quite detached from the reality of Trump as an individual.
I can't wait for all of late-night tv to crash and burn once public interest in trump reaches its lowest point.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:15 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:08 am
I can't wait for all of late-night tv to crash and burn
Isn't it already happening? I hear about viewing figures being down 40-60%.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:00 am

Especially Colbert has fucked his shit. Dude used to be respected five years ago.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:06 am

He'll have his show as long as he wants it even if the ratings get worse than Batwoman's. It's not about money anymore.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:18 pm
I suspect if Trump does anything is run as an independent 2024 to split the republican vote just to get back at them. Maybe in four years Trump will just get tired of this shit and wait out the rest of his life in silence. His son in another decade or two when we again suffer from Deep State fatigue might try something. I don't know.
Cheeto's not dumb. Right now it's about keeping the base together and giving demoralized normies a banner to rally to. After the midterms, he'll know where everyone stands and will start putting his power behind a successor. Unfortunately, Kristi Noem already said she doesn't want to run, and Desantis is too trailer park to beat anyone.