Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
ban

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by ban » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:05 am

Better send all those turks"tanned germans" on the frontlines carrying all the explosives as well, I'm sure everything will go swimmingly, I guarantee it. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:50 am

When did "white supremacy" get revived as a common buzz term among liberals? ALL of them are using it to describe the root of every single problem in the world. I feel like I overslept one day and missed something.

Did they just get tired of saying "racism" all of the time? Did AOC start this?

"White supremacy" makes me think of the 80s when Phil Donahue would interview Klansman and Aryan Resistance people on TV. White supremacists were extremist fringe characters who were members of a club and who shaved their heads or wore goofy outfits.

Nowadays, any right-winger is considered a "white supremacist".

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:05 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:50 am
When did "white supremacy" get revived as a common buzz term among liberals?
About time they've come around to use it as their go-to term. Their entire ideology is based on whites being superior to everyone else and thus having better chances at success at everything by default.
There's also nothing wrong with it. Most people are white supremacists with only minor exceptions. It's usually harmful to other ethnicities when they take it too seriously, like the Arabs that know they are half nigger half semite garbage and thus permanently assblasted about being such abominations, driven by their inferiority complex and nothing else if they don't numb themselves via opium addiction.
I respect a supremacist of his own ethnicity more than anyone that isn't. Meaning that I respect a fucker like Malcom X more than a self-loathing Starbucks hipster.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:22 am

phpBB [video]
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:20 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:50 am
Did they just get tired of saying "racism" all of the time? Did AOC start this?
I guess they felt the need to escalate their vocabulary by using this longer, more complex term. Also makes them sound smarter I suppose.
On the plus side, they have apparently stopped pretending this was ever about racism in general and not just about "White man bad".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:01 pm

Trump was the excuse shitlibs used to change the standard insult/blanket term from "right-winger" to "white nationalist." In reality, your average SJW thinks every single white person who stands politically right-of-center is a white supremacist, and quite a few who stand left-of-center are as well.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:34 pm

It's rooted in schools and overexposure to social media. People think isolated incidents are nation wide epidemics because some video went viral. You couple that with schools emphasizing, "white genocide," and lack of critical thinking skills being taught at home (because it's easier to just buy them a smart phone and ignore them) and there you have your basic SJW-type.

The older ones are just hollywood shills and paid opposition. The older-older ones (SEE: Biden) slip up enough to make it obvious.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:53 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:01 pm
In reality, your average SJW thinks every single person, place or thing that doesn't immediately agree with and obey them is a white supremacist.
ftfy
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:48 pm

My favorite abuser of "white supremacy" is SJWSpiderman. He throws it around like confetti.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:15 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:48 pm
My favorite abuser of "white supremacy" is SJWSpiderman. He throws it around like confetti.
I remember when Comicsgaters burned a comic book on Kwanzer's lawn and lynched Ta-nehisi Coates.

Truly MLK Jr. could only begin to understand the suffering of modern SJW comic book writers. Everyone thinks Ghandi had it rough, but did you know he didn't receive ONE mean tweet on the internet?