Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:18 pm

Indeed. It should be large enough to be visible from orbit.
It should be pyramid-shaped, to honor his ancestors.
Made out of pure gold.
Lines of LED going around the surface, displaying "I can't breathe" is a moving text.
Every full hour, the audio clip of his famous line will be blasted through several loudspeakers
Pillars will create the illusion that the whole structure is hovering 8.46 m above ground.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:19 pm

They announced that the memorial is now more of a 'foundation.'
Since even the shitlibs would protest that money going to building a shrine to St. George... when that could be properly spent on gibs.

Expect proper money laundering through that now.

Meanwhile, research that could save little kid's heart going undone...
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:23 pm

The money will probably disappear into some racism / transphobia awareness workshops.
You may be wondering what St. George has to do with transphobia, but it matters not to them. They will find an excuse.

Maybe the famed lesbian trans hobos of color that Sage helped out will also see some of that money.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:54 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:52 pm
Now the source I got it from isn't the best comparison for the reasons stated, but it's not the primary focus.

It's the fact that these people recieved 14 million for a memorial. A million dollars is pushing it for a memorial. It would be in the thousands on average.

I get what you're saying guest, but at least with the lottery there's a small chance that somebody could get something out of it. With the advancements in the medical field, who knows what we could be capable of?

The subject of people wasting their money on junk always comes up. Whether it'll be about OnlyFans, Consoomer goods, the lottery and many more. But then you just have to ask why?

Generally, people don't care about something unless it affects them in some way. I get that people felt sorry for this guy
(the fact that he was proven to be a bastard doesn't matter. Even if he actually was a good man it's a waste just so they could pocket the money)
but to this point? Come on man.

It's a free country, so people can spend their hard earned cash.

You can't save everyone and peoples' eyes will gravitate to something that's considered more news worthy.

I occasionally think about that kid who was killed by that black guy and just say damn, at a time where he barely started his life. That hasn't been covered in mainstream news iirc. No justice. Just think of everything we haven't heard about that's still under the wraps.
I know exactly where you’re coming from. People care more about virtue signaling by putting money into the wallets of a dead criminal’s family rather than save a little girl’s life. Money that no doubt will be horribly misappropriated as others have said. Same about that five year old, I haven’t been able to find shit about that case because the media buried it.

Sure, everyone gets cancer, but medical research is always advancing. Put that amount of money in the right hands and you could at least provide people with life saving medicine, prosthetics, etc. Keep popping those black pills you nihilistic cunts, when you’re hobbling around on a broken table leg after some horrible accident I’ll spare you my pity.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:20 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:03 am
https://news.yahoo.com/why-charges-agai ... 33263.html
LMFAO!, what a shitty system
New York Times again, they are pure shit

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:51 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:32 am

And yet it is Germany where you can't buy the adult content DLC for Nekopara anymore :lol:
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:00 pm

>buying a vn
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!