Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:27 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:08 am
And I love following leftists. I'm a big believer in not existing in an echo chamber. I don't want to have a distorted view of what leftists are saying. I want to know exactly what they're saying.
I understand where you're coming from, but leftists are such screeching fucktard NPCs these days that it's very easy to predict what they are going to say. Not to mention that their dominance of mass media makes it impossible to live in an echo chamber as far as the left is concerned. Why give yourself the extra aggravation by following them directly and listening to their bullshit firsthand?

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:47 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:27 am
Why give yourself the extra aggravation by following them directly and listening to their bullshit firsthand?
Normalfags think they're tough because they make their own lives harder than they have to be.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:27 am
Why give yourself the extra aggravation by following them directly and listening to their bullshit firsthand?
Because it's not aggravating to me. It's interesting. I don't do anything on the internet that aggravates me.

For an example of an aggravating person, I don't follow Renfamous. I check in every few weeks, but I don't want to see him everyday because I think he's just a troll who's trying to annoy anyone who leans right.

By contrast though, I find the big names at CNN fascinatingly fake (Joy Reid, Chris Cuomo, etc.). I enjoy them in a weird way.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:37 am
Tobe Fair, lefties now think 30-something women can be groomed. 24 is like a newborn infant to the MeToo crowd.
Considering a lot of female INs are over 30 and behave like teenagers...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:43 pm

is CNN, the worst news organization at this point?

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:00 pm

Since modern news is about simping for the Democrat party, I'd say they're the best.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:53 pm

Dems took their ball went home to mama.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:00 am

Seethe and dilate faggots.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:50 am

Trump is doing great once again debating both Biden and the irritating moderator (who clearly hates Trump). Biden comes off like he's up past his bedtime.

I don't dislike the muted mics. It gives Biden a chance to speak and say nothing really except a few pretty platitudes. The China Virus part made it clear that he's the candidate of people who want us all to cower in fear forever.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:03 am

Yeah she really is irritating. Chris Wallace is an unintentionally funny bastard. But Trump interrupts her and vice versa.
And yes the muted mics are fine.
In a nutshell, Trump says it's the liberals, it's China, etc and Biden's like it's about family, if you look at your table today....

Edit: this nigga Biden had the gall to throw Obama under the bus when talking about who built the cages.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.