Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:09 am

Did nobody ever test this shit?
Oh wait, that's the keikaku.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:05 am

I've had people argue that they don't like the show solely because of Peggy. those people are stupid. There's no show without Peggy. You dhi niggers are alright.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:18 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:49 am
Deep fakes! Deep fakes everywhere! I swear!
Newhalf wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:48 pm
"YOU ARE LISA SIMPSON"

So deep, man!
Seriously, watching Simpsons growing up I always assumed the audience was supposed to dislike her..
Same. I mean, she's the bitchy "No fun allowed"-member of the family. Marge tends to be like that as well, but even she knows how to loosen up every now and then.
Yep, she’s the symbol of what’s wrong with current year young people. I feel like that note was a “You are Lisa Simpson, no more, no less.” but she took it to her head that she’s a deity or something.

And goddamn I love coming back to see two pages of KOTH discussion. I haven’t watched it in a long time and decided to start from the beginning with a friend and my god is it solid gold for me. Judge is one of my all time favorite creators, and Daniels was responsible for Parks & Rec being so damned good due to his desire for consistency and not that wipe the slate clean every episode bullshit. Judge said that he based things less around politics and more around the idea of common sense, something current year threw out long ago.

Upon watching again Peggy does get way too much shit and I feel it’s an osmosis of viewers thing. Hell Khan is a mega asshole (and funniest character ever) who also can be the voice of reason and like every character is the way he is flaw wise for his own reasons.

A treat for my fellow fans, funny story.

Now the most important question is which character would be the best DHI shitposter. Cotton, Dale, or Khan?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:56 am

Dale is DHI cartoonified
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:50 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:56 am
Dale is DHI cartoonified
But Cotton is Kugel if he had a burger accent.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:31 am

Dale's voice actor literally turned into Dale in real life, posting weird conspiracy videos while looking like the unabomber.

7:33 to see what he looked like when the show first started (from the Making Of included in the first DVD set):

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:33 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:50 am
mad bum wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:56 am
Dale is DHI cartoonified
But Cotton is Kugel if he had a burger accent.
But Cotton killed Natsees. :lol: I can see it though. I bet he breaks a lot of plates too.

Dale is the politics board personified.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:59 am

Oh Gawd, I just realized something: Why the FUCK would any online voting system ever allow you to change your vote seemingly whenever you want?
Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:31 am
Dale's voice actor literally turned into Dale in real life, posting weird conspiracy videos while looking like the unabomber.
Oh, that's the guy who thinks it's a good idea to rant about Trump using the voice of a fictional character known for being crazy? The Left really can't meme.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:13 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:48 pm
"YOU ARE LISA SIMPSON"

So deep, man!
Seriously, watching Simpsons growing up I always assumed the audience was supposed to dislike her..
I’ve never watched it, but how does Daria compare to Lisa Simpson? I always see tumblrinas and other losers use her as some sort of paragon so I assume the worst but have had level headed fans tell me she’s not that bad as a character.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:24 pm

The only Daria I've seen is when she was only an extra on Beavis and Butthead and they'd always chant at her "Diarrhea, cha-cha-cha!"
I can't explain it but I really loved that show.
Daria in her own show I think is a little less Lisa Simpson and more cynical a-hole I guess.. I don't think she was preaching to people all that much?
It's a trap!