Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Rapeculture

Re: Clown World General

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:04 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:48 am
He wants to be apologetic and shit? Fine. He can go and not defend himself the next time someone tries to kill him. And there will be a next time. Doesn't matter how he feels now, his acquittal has enabled other people to do what he did.
Not really! Because the media will still paint him as the villain no matter what, and they're using his faggot ass apologies as ammo in their narrative. People are cucks and will listen to whatever to the MSM tells them. That's why I say that people need to live their lives by principle and never apologize. Kyle should be out there doubling down on getting aquitted, not bending over for BLM. And Kyle didn't do shit other than show up in court and cry like a bitch. If anything, the prosecution won his case for him. A case that should have never went to fucking court! Goddamn, no wonder half the world is on lockdown with you fucks thinking like this!
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:23 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:04 am
Not really! Because the media will still paint him as the villain no matter what, and they're using his faggot ass apologies as ammo in their narrative.
And? If their narratives mattered, Rittenhouse would be in jail.

If Rittenhouse wants to be like Salman Rushdie and learn the hard way that no apology, no denunciation, no proclamation of faith is ever going to save him or make them rescind their fatwa, then let him go ahead. Nobody should care what Rittenhouse thinks any more.

At the end of the day, for all his claims that he supports the BLM movement and he's getting rid of his AR and all that shit, he still hasn't apologized for defending himself. At the end of the day, he's not far gone enough to say that he's happy he's alive and out of prison

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:38 am

Narratives don't matter in court, this is true, but they do matter in the court of public opinion, which is why I harp on this shit.

I am disappointed that Kyle is saying the things that he's saying, that's all. I get it, he wants to live his life free of drama. No one likes it other than leftists.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:52 am

The right built Rittenhouse up, the right can destroy him just as easily. If he persists in his current trajectory it's easy enough just to ask him if he's sorry he's alive and sorry he's not in prison.

Conservative icons turning cuckold once they've got what they wanted is nothing new. Look at Kavanaugh, Coney Barrett, Brian Kemp, Glenn Youngkin. Unlike them Rittenhouse wields no actual power so it's easy enough to tell him to piss off

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:59 am

Bill Nye The Soylent Guy.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:10 pm

Infrastructure is good, alright, but not when it's a Keynesian ploy to hike up the middle class tax, Bill. Oh, sorry, you don't know what Keynesian economics are, do you? It's just part of FUCKING ECONOMICS SCIENCE YOU REDDIT HACK FRAUD!

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:41 pm

I would have thought that Bill Nye lost all credibility when he claimed there were more than two genders and just generally shilled for the globalist agenda.

I mean, fuck, Dolph Lundgren is more of a scientist than Bill Nye

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:33 pm

Dolph actually has a degree and spent more time in a lab doing research than Bill Soy.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:43 pm

Dolph has several degrees. But the point behind that meme is that you wouldn't listen to Dolph for scientific advice even though he's eminently more qualified to dispense it than Bill Nye the Reddit guy

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:07 pm

Retard wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:23 am
You are a faggy black piller. You seem to have real trouble grasping the concept of 'He's done his job'.
The Job is "never done" asshole. Life isn't a movie or a video game where the 'villain is vanquished once and for all, never to return.' That's nothing but childish bullshit!
Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:23 am
For that he can be a transsexual rainbow haired card carrying ACLU member for all anyone cares.
"He did da thing, Now he's free to go over and become every thing he just fought against, rendering it meaningless like he might as well not had even fought them in the first place"